Craig Whyte

Mr Struth

He has D&P in his pocket hence no legal challenges being drawn up.

He has his fingers in all 3 Takeover Bids and that is why the German were booted out as he had no influence.

This guy is wandering round with a fucking swag bag on his back.

Rangers fan my arse. The guy supports Craig Whyte and no one else.

A certain Linda Brabender also made my source aware of Whytes behind the scenes dealings - and when told to D&P the person was removed from his position and e then refused his £74K severance package, which has been offered to him 7 times sice. (Hush Money)

Whyte

It's all a cafflic conspiricy.

Whyte is clearly a puppet of rome and this is all a plot to remove the last institution that stands in the way of TOTAL ROMAN CONVERSION of our great british isles

Also, considering he stated to Jim Telacunt today that he would not block a takeover if it was in the interests of the club going forward, which is what was broken by STV, BBC and SSN on Thursday, or Wednesday? despite Alex Thomson claiming otherwise, I think I do believe Shyte on this one.

He will not block the sale of the club. He also said to JD today, as I understood it, even though he thinks in his crazy head he is owed £30m from Rangers, he will walk away despite these guarantees against him.

Don't get me wrong, the man is a cunt, talks 90% lies and has fucked our Club up... but I do believe 10% of the things he has been saying are true.

Maybe I will be looked upon as a fool, but I do believe he won't block a takeover, even if it is TBK's. He will not receive any money from us either.