Portsmouth supporters trust takeover bid, Rangers related

RFC55

Right lads was watching SSN and the wee Pompey equivelant(sp) of Dingwall was on tv.

They asked all fans who made pledges to help fund a takeover, make a £100 deposit with a view of buying a £1,000 share. This was a refundable deposit for people maybe losing their jobs or a change in circumstances. Now the guy said they had "great finance plans" availiable so that the dream of fan ownership could be a reality for many fans.

My point is and i made the point around the start of March that if we had this sort of thing in place with the ability to pay up over the course of a year say, then a large majority of fans could do it.

As far as i was led to believe we had to pay the £1k in the one go. If i am wrong then apologies, but what do you guys think?

I signed up to RangersUnite and lowest payment was £100 then £10 a month, thats a reasonable offer as well :crabflute:

If i could make a lump some of £100 then anything up to about £100 a month in a Direct debit would be easily managable, however spending a grand outright i just couldnt do it.

In saying that i dont think the Pompey fans have much animosity towards their trust

If i could make a lump some of £100 then anything up to about £100 a month in a Direct debit would be easily managable, however spending a grand outright i just couldnt do it.

In saying that i dont think the Pompey fans have much animosity towards their trust

(tu) Know how you feel m8 , wife at me about holidays etc.. And it's not been to great economy wise, but, the RangersUnite have a great system there, and if we go that route at least it is affordable. :21:

Right lads was watching SSN and the wee Pompey equivelant(sp) of Dingwall was on tv.

They asked all fans who made pledges to help fund a takeover, make a £100 deposit with a view of buying a £1,000 share. This was a refundable deposit for people maybe losing their jobs or a change in circumstances. Now the guy said they had "great finance plans" availiable so that the dream of fan ownership could be a reality for many fans.

My point is and i made the point around the start of March that if we had this sort of thing in place with the ability to pay up over the course of a year say, then a large majority of fans could do it.

As far as i was led to believe we had to pay the £1k in the one go. If i am wrong then apologies, but what do you guys think?

Al no be trustin any cunt wae ma money when ye see whits goin oan. FFS can ye imagine a hand ower ma cash and then a get an e mail informing me that you're the

Fans' rep? Fuck that for a game o sodjers.

Al no be trustin any cunt wae ma money when ye see whits goin oan. FFS can ye imagine a hand ower ma cash and then a get an e mail informing me that you're the

Fans' rep? Fuck that for a game o sodjers.

:lol:

Dear Booler,

Thanks for the grand and the zambuca

Lots of love the fans rep

Rfc52

Fan ownership would never work at Rangers

I wish people would get past this.

It was more Pompey fans were offered a payment plan to purchase the shares whilst i was led to believe we were to stump a grand up front.

I thought we could get more fans pushing tor it if we had the payment plan option

It was more Pompey fans were offered a payment plan to purchase the shares whilst i was led to believe we were to stump a grand up front.

I thought we could get more fans pushing tor it if we had the payment plan option

Apologies.

I agree with that part wholeheartedly

I'd be in favor of a plan with a strong end game that gets us to 51%, but we'd need a sugar daddy and a new front to get behind before that could happen. The world ain't full of Bayern Munichs.

I'd be in favor of a plan with a strong end game that gets us to 51%, but we'd need a sugar daddy and a new front to get behind before that could happen. The world ain't full of Bayern Munichs.

Interesting you said that. The Pompey trust guy was saying they had 3 "very wealthy lifelong fans" willing to pump money into the club also. So even some of TBK or some other very wealthy Rangers fans could help out.

Im not actually that into fan ownership as it stands at the moment, but if they could make it more accessible to people with families etc then i would start to seriously consider it