Boycott Game on Sunday

Never mind the supporters not turning up, fuck the lot of them and not have the team turn up!!!

They've all fucked us over, if the team doesnt turn up on Sunday then its a serious message to ALL involved that this is what it will be like without us!

Sky will certainly be fucked off and the SFA SPL will look like a fucking shambles in front of the world.

We could all head to Ibrox and watch the players have a training session and bring a few quid to help out our cause!!!

Without us the SPL is a worthless, nothing league

Looks like it's getting nearer liquidation by the day, so how much more could they really do to u's anyway. F**k them. Let's go to div 3

My thoughts exactly.... they are trying to sink us, everyday there seems to be another agenda to fuck us over!!

So starting Sunday the whole lot of them can go fuck themselves

No, we play the game on Sunday. And we win.

The team not turning up would only give our enemies at the SFA more reasons to punish us.

punish us by how, they have almost crippled us and could very well have forced liquidation upon us as no one wants to buy a club surely that cannot sign anyone over 18

The club has to act with dignity through these hard times. It's the rangers way.

Let us the fans cone together and fight its corner

dignity is one thing, but what good is dignity when it causes us to be fucked up the arse plenty of times by this mob

i would love us to stick it right to the SFA, SPL by making sunday a pointless shambolic day for them, SKY would be fucking fuming

Remove a player every 5 minutes through injury. By half time we'll have used up all our subs. When a team has less than 7 players on the park, the Ref has to abandon the game.

Sky are fucked.

even better idea!! that way we will not be forced further punishment by the pricks ...

wouldn't even wait til half time. do it after 10 mins.

punish us by how, they have almost crippled us and could very well have forced liquidation upon us as no one wants to buy a club surely that cannot sign anyone over 18

dignity is one thing, but what good is dignity when it causes us to be fucked up the arse plenty of times by this mob

i would love us to stick it right to the SFA, SPL by making sunday a pointless shambolic day for them, SKY would be fucking fuming

My main concern at the moment is making sure we lose the league by less than 10 points, and we need to win on Sunday, otherwise that isn't under our control.

This won't happen. Some may choose to reject tickets for Sunday but those seats will be filled. I for one am not going to abandon my club in its hour of need against them.

Boycott the SFA sponsors and should they refuse to go back on their disgrace of a ruling against the club, we WILL also boycott all away matches next season.

We are the People

My main concern at the moment is making sure we lose the league by less than 10 points, and we need to win on Sunday, otherwise that isn't under our control.

fuck the league and the less than 10 points shite, the future of our club is in danger here, we need to send out a signal now that we will not be fucked with

In war you may need to do some pretty unbelievable stuff, we are at war with scottish football now, its time to get tough