One for Bears in their mid 40s

Thermopylae

I was also under the impression that the people of Barcelona were hailing the fans as heroes, for battling the fascist police.. maybe some of the 'heroes' can confirm that!!!

I'm sure Carlos Puyol made a comment quite recently about how the Rangers or Scots in Barcelona where true warriors and held in high regard following the game.

I cant remember when or why he was quoted talking about us or where I saw it,, might have been before the last scotland v spain game and he got asked about his opinions on the country or something like that. Anyway must have been passed down to him too as he wouldn't have been around then either like me lol...

And just for the record I love watchin Barca and plan to have a weekender over there when i leave the RAF in September,,, they are a team I just want to see in real life once while Messi and co are still the best. Like watchin someone on the playstation at times lol,,

I was also under the impression that the people of Barcelona were hailing the fans as heroes, for battling the fascist police.. maybe some of the 'heroes' can confirm that!!!

Well don't know if it was my looks or the fact I threw a bottle at the cops after the game. This woman came up to me and showed me a photo over her triplet daughters aged 21 and asked me to pleasure them.

I made my apology and explained is that my boaby and sperm shall not pleasure the ratigans. She smiled and said she understood..but I could have anal with them.

Gave it some thought but said sorry.

I'm sure Carlos Puyol made a comment quite recently about how the Rangers or Scots in Barcelona where true warriors and held in high regard following the game.

I cant remember when or why he was quoted talking about us or where I saw it,, might have been before the last scotland v spain game and he got asked about his opinions on the country or something like that. Anyway must have been passed down to him too as he wouldn't have been around then either like me lol...

And just for the record I love watchin Barca and plan to have a weekender over there when i leave the RAF in September,,, they are a team I just want to see in real life once while Messi and co are still the best. Like watchin someone on the playstation at times lol,,

God I feel terrible backing the 10 little popes of Madrid now :lol:

Pretty much sums UEFA up agreeing to hold the final in a fascist country :angry:.

Do you still have Bud's shirt?

A certain publican in Bellshill will have that top ( I believe), but, you have definitely brought back the memories, nah, the Spanish locals were brilliant towards us, only the Gestapo at the ground, they were looking for trouble, but, as you can see from earlier comments, best 3 days of my life, love it all, and even flew with Dan Air lol

:21::21::21::21:

A certain publican in Bellshill will have that top ( I believe), but, you have definitely brought back the memories, nah, the Spanish locals were brilliant towards us, only the Gestapo at the ground, they were looking for trouble, but, as you can see from earlier comments, best 3 days of my life, love it all, and even flew with Dan Air lol

Dan Air... God they were awful but that was luxury. 11 of us hired a LWB Landrover and were away for a week. Great fun though.

Good the hear :clap: