Paul Murray details joint Rangers bid with Brian Kennedy (Bigger than £11.2m)

Not sure I was too specific. The original bid being at around £5m is a matter of record, the new bid being at £5m is today emerging at the figure. I would b ehappy to be enlightened as being wrong.

I only want the club saved, the time we waste with people putting in unrealistic bids, refusing to pay exclusivity fees, etc, doesn't help us does it? It just delays and delays again.

I don't have the ability to enlighten you unfortunately, as I do not know the specifics of the bid. I was just wondering how you knew the specifics.

I think that is what we all want, what gets to me is everyone has their opinion on what is happening behind closed doors, when in fact, most of us know sweet F A.

It is not the responsibility of TBK and BK to pay off Craig Whyte and David Murrays accumulated debt is it? They might be playing a shrewd business move which involves paying as little as possible up front and looking to invest once we are out of a CVA? TBK have a fair amount of financial backing as does Kennedy, I think, I am just speculating, as are you.

I don't have the ability to enlighten you unfortunately, as I do not know the specifics of the bid. I was just wondering how you knew the specifics.

I think that is what we all want, what gets to me is everyone has their opinion on what is happening behind closed doors, when in fact, most of us know sweet F A.

It is not the responsibility of TBK and BK to pay off Craig Whyte and David Murrays accumulated debt is it? They might be playing a shrewd business move which involves paying as little as possible up front and looking to invest once we are out of a CVA? TBK have a fair amount of financial backing as does Kennedy, I think, I am just speculating, as are you.

I haven't quoted any specifics, I have quoted the headline figures, which nobody seems to disagree with.

Yes, it is their responsibility if they buy the club, to pay off the debt, or come to an agreement.

Speculation about what happens after the bids is fair enough, but I am not speculating about the current and previous offers, they are what they are, and what they are (according to the administrators) is not good enough.

Do you know the worst bit? Despite the fact that everyone who reads my comments probably has me down as pro or anti one bidder or another, I really want someone to save us, and quickly, instead of being constantly spun PR crap.

Has he? I would love to know how you know so much about the specifics of Kennedys bids?

I just don't know how people have the gall to sit there and criticize the people who are trying to save our club. I am not saying that TBK&BK are the right choice (although they would be mine) what I am saying is that if D&P choose, what turns out to be, the wrong bidder, I will blame them. And no one else.

Did you listen to the interview with the admin at 2pm today?

Question - other thab mini-the-media-manipulator, who are the Blue Knights?

Surely if we demanded transparency over the 'Hamdump 3' surely TBK should reveal the identity of the Blue Knights....... or is it a secret?

I really wish Kennedy had stuck to his original plan to go it alone. I have more faith in him than I do in mini.

I haven't quoted any specifics, I have quoted the headline figures, which nobody seems to disagree with.

Yes, it is their responsibility if they buy the club, to pay off the debt, or come to an agreement.

Speculation about what happens after the bids is fair enough, but I am not speculating about the current and previous offers, they are what they are, and what they are (according to the administrators) is not good enough.

Do you know the worst bit? Despite the fact that everyone who reads my comments probably has me down as pro or anti one bidder or another, I really want someone to save us, and quickly, instead of being constantly spun PR crap.

Fair Enough (tu), Tbh I went looking for an argument then and you had some fair points. It just frustrated me that you said people shouldn't blame D&P. We all want what is best for the club :)

If you are referring to the article posted at the top of this page, I have read it mate, and like everything else I am taking it with a pinch of salt.

Sorry I am referring to the live interview on sportsound at 2pm with one of the admin. When he said quite clearly that minis bid was far to low that the creditors would get a better deal from a liquidation.

He also went as far to say that mini should spend more time on looking to get a bid that is acceptable for themselves as opposed to ridiculing the other bid. Also said that kennedy had been in touch to increase their bid , and that they knew what Millers bid was, as Miller went public with it.

He also said that Miller has had meaningful discussions with the football authorities over the previous weeks and he (admin) would urge mini to speak with them.

It left me in doubt whatsoever that they were heavily dependent on money from ticketus and it's obvious that kennedy did not match this amount.

When this was finished we had traynor putting in his tuppence worth...re they offered £5m and of this 5 only £1.5m was in hard cash and the rest was made up with promises and selling players.

Miller appears to be more transparent than Mini

I was initially quite encouraged by the idea of TBK and BK putting in a joint bid, but if anything they seem to be further from an acceptable offer than they were initailly with Ticketus. Miller's bid seems by far the best providing he can get some cooperation from the football authorities, and he has at least clearly laid out his plans to get rid of the bad debt while eventually preserving our club history.

Sorry I am referring to the live interview on sportsound at 2pm with one of the admin. When he said quite clearly that minis bid was far to low that the creditors would get a better deal from a liquidation.

He also went as far to say that mini should spend more time on looking to get a bid that is acceptable for themselves as opposed to ridiculing the other bid. Also said that kennedy had been in touch to increase their bid , and that they knew what Millers bid was, as Miller went public with it.

He also said that Miller has had meaningful discussions with the football authorities over the previous weeks and he (admin) would urge mini to speak with them.

It left me in doubt whatsoever that they were heavily dependent on money from ticketus and it's obvious that kennedy did not match this amount.

When this was finished we had traynor putting in his tuppence worth...re they offered £5m and of this 5 only £1.5m was in hard cash and the rest was made up with promises and selling players.

Fair enough (tu).