Revised Blue Knights bid expected

chris81

The thing about the BK's is they dont want to pay up front....

They want to buy the club based on the future earnings of Rangers....

So whats the difference between that and Craig Whytes Ticketus funded takeover?.......

People trying to buy the club with the clubs own money again...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about the BK's is they dont want to pay up front....

They want to buy the club based on the future earnings of Rangers....

So whats the difference between that and Craig Whytes Ticketus funded takeover?.......

People trying to buy the club with the clubs own money again...

Yes, so where is the heart they have for the club.

Think I will throw my hat in the ring as well.

Just got to suss out whose money i am going to use.

Difference would be that I would be using my heart all the way in every decision

People not willing to lose a penny we can do without

We need people with balls

Yes, so where is the heart they have for the club.

Think I will throw my hat in the ring as well.

Just got to suss out whose money i am going to use.

Difference would be that I would be using my heart all the way in every decision

People not willing to lose a penny we can do without

We need people with balls

Yeah.

We could all be Blue Knights at this rate if we wanted to.

Its probably pish easy to buy a club with the clubs own money.

And dare i say a tidy profit on a share issue?....

Oh, and a free seat in the directors box.

Whats not to like?

That's pretty embarrassing for the Blue Knights.

Isn't it just? And this about-to-be-adjusted final, final, final bid will come so quickly after he declared to the BBC that TBK bid was bigger than Miller's.

It's not like a banker to get the figures so wrong time after time after time - is it?

Yeah.

We could all be Blue Knights at this rate if we wanted to.

Its probably pish easy to buy a club with the clubs own money.

And dare i say a tidy profit on a share issue?....

Oh, and a free seat in the directors box.

Whats not to like?

I tell you where I am. I am in :21:

"This is our best and final offer" Paul Murray, 4/4/2012.

"This is our best and final offer" Paul Murray, 27/4/2012.

bang on......wish they would just put up the required amount. They would have known what is required prior to putting in a bid

Isn't it just? And this about-to-be-adjusted final, final, final bid will come so quickly after he declared to the BBC that TBK bid was bigger than Miller's.

It's not like a banker to get the figures so wrong time after time after time - is it?

Bet fred are offering 1-10 on another 6 final final bids.

sounds to me

blue knight bid is pish but are willing to take more pish and punishment from the corrupt bastards at the sfa

bill millers bid is band on the money and he aint prepaired to take any shit from the sfa/spl

i can figure that millers sfa requests will be chucked out the window by the sfa as.....lets be honest they will and are out to fuck us right over the shower of bastards

the sfa/spl do not want a no man, they want a yes man

cunts

After having their first bid rejected because of lack of funds, TBK must have a pretty good idea of the amount of money needed to gain control of the club.

Why continue bidding if they can't reach this number? How the feck do they expect to reach a CVA?

As for Kennedy, my guess is he is a media-whore and is loving the free publicity.

I hoped with the Blue Knights going with Kennedy rather than ticketus they would be able to come up with a good enough bid to be accepted.

Lets hope we get moving and quickly as its becoming a real farce now.

My biggest concern is that the real reason for the hold-up is because they have seen the books and think we are fucked and don't want to lose their money.

I really do think TBK have the club's interest at heart, but aren't willing to lose their own money in a lost cause. They are willing to take the club over at little financial risk, and do their best to turn it around. Problem is, with capital, how the fuck do they expect to turn it around?

My biggest concern is that the real reason for the hold-up is because they have seen the books and think we are fucked and don't want to lose their money.

I really do think TBK have the club's interest at heart, but aren't willing to lose their own money in a lost cause. They are willing to take the club over at little financial risk, and do their best to turn it around. Problem is, with capital, how the fuck do they expect to turn it around?

Paul Murray has seen and been part of the books for a while as a board member.

Douglas Park also had a bid in for the club before so had the opportunity to view details than as well.

Shitebag investors to a man

Dont speculate, dont accumulate must be their motto

My mate says some guy bainer is posting on ££ that all is well and kennedy/tbk's will come through, does anyone know if the guy is real, mate reckons it may be an opo tango.

My mate says some guy bainer is posting on ££ that all is well and kennedy/tbk's will come through, does anyone know if the guy is real, mate reckons it may be an opo tango.

Think that was the guy told us about the 4pm announcement on Friday, at midday that day.

Paul Murray has seen and been part of the books for a while as a board member.

Douglas Park also had a bid in for the club before so had the opportunity to view details than as well.

Shitebag investors to a man

Dont speculate, dont accumulate must be their motto

True, but add in the tax cases, ticketus, and Shyte, and things get even more dismal and complicated.

TBK seem to have the best interests of the club at heart. If they don't have the money, pull out gracefully. All this one final bid shite is wasting time we just don't have. Ante up the dough (if you've got it TBK!) They must know what it will take to get control?

This Paul Murray is becoming a even bigger joke by the day. We know u don't bid the asking price but this has gone way beyond that.

We need this fucking bid, why does he not just ask D&P what would be acceptable?

and offer something around about what there after?