People of the Protest today

rab wilson

If a small snippet of you all via a picture, or a snippet of a video on twitter or facebook, reaches all of us bears scattered around the world,like those in europe , In Australia like Ozblue, In the USA for people like California Dreamin and Delparlane,to all of us In England and Ulster, who would have given their left bollock to be with you, then you have achieved what maybe wasnt your original goal.

For us in exile, to see a truly UNITED Rangers Support,standing shoulder to shoulder, young and old,man and woman, gives all of us a sense of joy and pride.After all the dark days for those based abroad, relying on the internet for info, games on illegal streams, the boys who form supporters clubs, in Australia, the US and Canada, Brazil and South Africa, Germany and New Zealand, and countless other countries, or for a young teenager like me in Germany as i was years ago, trying to get world service in my dads old passat radio just to get a chance to hear the Rangers score at 5pm, you have given us a wee bit of light in a shit situation.

But mostly you have made most of us shed a tear or 2 of pride, in my case im filling up writing this after a couple of hours looking at the pics, no matter how big or hard you think you are, or that you cannae greet in front of your boy(mine is getting used to it after last 3 months), and given those in a state of helplessness, a tremendous feeling of togetherness as a people first and foremost, a brothers bond that cant be broken.

A wee ray of HOPE!

Im really proud of you all,and the way you all carried yourselves with dignity and pride.Was the biggest crowd in Scotland today by a mile,and we didnt even play.I really hope those at the SFA and SPL

and all of the other bastards who have kicked us when we are down,remember this when all of them are in Admin within a couple of years, kissing the feet of the SFA to be lenient in their hopeless case.

I hope they realize when they see on Channel 5's sunday nights highlights of the SPL, when the Bears took 4000 to stirling Albion for a midweek game, that they feel a real sense of pain,particularly pins and needles down the left arm and a sudden feeling of feeling really hot.

I'm almost getting a hardon at the thought of playing in SFL3 and them left with a £50000 a year deal for the SPL with Channel 5 for exclusive highlights on a sunday night to watch Ross County v St Mirren.

May all of them rot in hell.

Rant over.

No Surrender

Rab

Great to hear mate (tu) I feel privileged to have been able to be there since I have family down in England that have been on the phone asking about it and would have gave anything to be play a small part in it. Really are a worldwide family :uk: