The Question Is

at the moment the only two people i trust is walter smith and ally mccoist. if you could get 1 or both of them to front you then you would have my money and im sure loads of other bears money asap

I know a lot of us have concerns about TBK and although many are impressed by BK, and I am in that camp he is going to have to up the anti of his offer.

My concern it that for everyone who is critising TBK and BK I am not seeing alternatives.

The other so called bidders do not appear to be exactly reliable. D&P were supposed to announce Green's consortium as preferred bidder yesterday, then it was this morning and as yet nothing. Does not bode well.

Although not a perfect solution I am getting to the point that I think the TBK and BK are the only real option we have.

I know a lot of us have concerns about TBK and although many are impressed by BK, and I am in that camp he is going to have to up the anti of his offer.

My concern it that for everyone who is critising TBK and BK I am not seeing alternatives.

The other so called bidders do not appear to be exactly reliable. D&P were supposed to announce Green's consortium as preferred bidder yesterday, then it was this morning and as yet nothing. Does not bode well.

Although not a perfect solution I am getting to the point that I think the TBK and BK are the only real option we have.

None off these are an option not enough money ,Kennedy knows the price he doesnt want to pay it , if he does thats him commited for years ,

hes just playing at it.

The best deal possible has got to be for the creditors TBK & BK dont meet that ,one cant match it the other wont

Which leaves us with Mr Green who I dont think will be round very long after he looks at our books , after him is anybodys guess