the sunday sun

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when the queen visits the city why not phone the Land and Environmental Services on 0141 287 9100. Ask them about street parties etc where is the location for the organised event. You will be told what organised event!

Only street party you guys are getting up the road is if you do it yourselves and organise your own insurance and permits. The Glasgow council have washed their hands...

NOW IS THIS WAS A PAPAL VISIT......

(tu)

The problem up here is Lhabour control. Not sure what the % of lhabour councillors are catholic but I'll bet its high.

At least I can be safe in the knowledge I have NEVER voted Lhabour. But the problem is "well ma maw n da voted labour so i vote for them".

(tu)

The problem up here is Lhabour control. Not sure what the % of lhabour councillors are catholic but I'll bet its high.

At least I can be safe in the knowledge I have NEVER voted Lhabour. But the problem is "well ma maw n da voted labour so i vote for them".

yep very true, my family used to also vote labour at one time, but that soon changed after the kellys. After then it was clear where Glasgow was heading. And to date it has been a one way street.

I can never make out what this particular poster is saying, his posts fry my brains

my posts frys ur brains , no very hard then whats hard to understand????? i was highlighting out a bit of biased reporting in the sun , how the bad press we get compared with the media blackout rhe manky mob get , is that ok ?? so u want me to check with u before i post anything else ???

my posts frys ur brains , no very hard then whats hard to understand????? i was highlighting out a bit of biased reporting in the sun , how the bad press we get compared with the media blackout rhe manky mob get , is that ok ?? so u want me to check with u before i post anything else ???

Aye thats the general rule on here

Mate the thing is, we have let them in, infiltrated every aspect of our lives in this city. They are organised and I believe what we are seeing now was discussed by catholics decades ago, that it will be a long process, play the poor card, the downtrodden and work with the mhedia to work their ticket into our society. It is sadly a shocking state of affairs and I worry we have left it too late to reclaim any ground. We need a strong voice, to stand up for our people, someone who will stand strong in the face of adverserty. We know those who speak against us call us neandrathals, bigots, racists blah blah fecking blah. No we are not, we are educated people who have the right to free speech without being called all of the above! The time is coming where we must stand!

reading that was like a breath of fresh air,been saying for years that we have allowed them to take the moral high ground.as a tribe we are too apathetic time has come to fight back, the trouble we have is that instead of fighting we are on our laptops talking about it.

the 17% is from the census population count about ten years ago which I believe will probably be doubled whilst ours will be reduced. Their schools, is their churches last stance for recruitment and the way the way the govt had gone up and down the uk it will never be removed so the CoS need to create their own schools. If you had the choice where would you send your children, the comprehensive or a CoS school ?

It is still about the same 17%. It just seems like more because they are nearly all loud mouths and the media is almost full of them.

No where else in the world would a country with a population of 17% Roman Catholic have as much influence in politics, and have a mhedia to back this up.

Time to face facts! Fellow brethern your city is run by the archdiocese. Down here in Yorkshire the red white and blue bunting is flying from lamp post to lamp post. Union Jacks are on every building in my local main street. We are having street parties to celebrate the diamond jubilee.

I ask you. Would this be allowed up the road? Would George Square do likewise?

Immigrants always stick together to make their mark for example I think the Normans were only 5% (?) of the English population but look at the changes they initiated that are still with us today.

Obviously the indigenous population have to stick together just as much to counter it but I'll believe that when I see it :rolleyes:

I agree on the selective reporting in the mhedia. However, the incident last Sunday at Ibrox will be reported when the facts are known, probably after the guilty parties have been to court. Just as has happened here with the off duty cop, an incident which happened last year.

No it wont it will be swept under the carpet and filed under 'just jolly Irish craic'.

Well My son was the 16 year old friday morning 6.45am 7 cid came threw my door with a warrant turned my house upside down arrested my son as they picked him out the you tube video singing in the toilets in parkhead took clothes computers and his mobile phone my son has never been in trouble before with the police and this is how we are treated you would think he had murdered someone its shocking

Immigrants always stick together to make their mark for example I think the Normans were only 5% (?) of the English population but look at the changes they initiated that are still with us today.

Obviously the indigenous population have to stick together just as much to counter it but I'll believe that when I see it :rolleyes:

I and noo its the Romans. Twats .

I agree on the selective reporting in the mhedia. However, the incident last Sunday at Ibrox will be reported when the facts are known, probably after the guilty parties have been to court. Just as has happened here with the off duty cop, an incident which happened last year.

shore_fishing.jpg

To celebrate the queen jubilee when she tours glasgow, the council will maybe add some barriers, dont expect union jacks and buntings around the town. Your as much chance of them warming to the visit as the tories winning the shettleston seat. And the sad thing is, its the prods that vote these bar stewards in and then ask Qs.

Theres Companies for example Cordia in Glasgow,council ran where there is 90% tims and they would ban anything remotely to do with royality in the workplace and this is NOT SECTARIAN?????????

The list goes on and on and they have the Catholic church ,the media ,the legal industry ,certain political groups all working hard to neutralise any negative stories that may come time to time that shows them in bad light

reading that was like a breath of fresh air,been saying for years that we have allowed them to take the moral high ground.as a tribe we are too apathetic time has come to fight back, the trouble we have is that instead of fighting we are on our laptops talking about it.

It will take a political group with ABSOLUTELY NO BAGAGE ie Prison time ,etc etc as they would feel the true power off what this Country has become. They would inturn be shot down at every oportunity in the taig infiltrated media and catholic church as Sectarian and every other mudslinging they could think of. The party would be subjected to very personal and dangerous threats from cowards with there own agendas and this is what the party would be up against?????

Is there anyone brave or even foolish enough to start or organise this when at first point they would be treated with appathy from there own kind??????