CVA Proposal Delayed.

That was the papers saying most of that. And it's not £6m it's £8m.

The 20 investors were always "possible investors" and they still are.

It was the papers who said Souness and Smith and the administrators who said Premiership experience and Gers links. For all we know there could be.

Nah the 20 were definites.

Green stated.

"There are 20 individuals and families who have pledged support. Each have placed money in a bank account that D&P have had sight of. No investor will own more than 15% of RFC. I don't believe that one person should own a football club."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wanted a ticket for Ibrox versus the tarriers in the SC last season?

Surely it wasn't Mr. I won't give money to other clubs!

I hope you're taking the piss :lol:

The time I offered wee John a 'shot at my wife' in return for a ticket?

:lol:

You'll need to try harder than that.

That was the papers saying most of that. And it's not £6m it's £8m.

The 20 investors were always "possible investors" and they still are.

It was the papers who said Souness and Smith and the administrators who said Premiership experience and Gers links. For all we know there could be.

8 million minus d & p fee plus bonuses.

Alex Thomson is supposed to be releasing a blog shortly showing that D&P ignored a bid from some mystery bidder who was prepared to put £600 million on the table...........and they all lived happily ever after........ :rolleyes:

Pahaha!

8 million minus d & p fee plus bonuses.

But this is part of the bid. Whatever TBK were offering you would have had to do the same to them.

If Green bidded £8.2m then it would go to £6m for creditors.

If TBK bidded say £5m then it would be £3m to creditors.

Nah the 20 were definites.

Green stated.

"There are 20 individuals and families who have pledged support. Each have placed money in a bank account that D&P have had sight of. No investor will own more than 15% of RFC. I don't believe that one person should own a football club."

"Pledged support". Maybe they all have donated a bit of money but Green is still waiting to see if any are going to heavily invest.

The fact is we don't know and I wish people would stop pretending they do and stop making things up.

"Pledged support". Maybe they all have donated a bit of money but Green is still waiting to see if any are going to heavily invest.

The fact is we don't know and I wish people would stop pretending they do and stop making things up.

FFS greengrass is the maker upper in chief, where you bin. :sherlock:

But this is part of the bid. Whatever TBK were offering you would have had to do the same to them.

If Green bidded £8.2m then it would go to £6m for creditors.

If TBK bidded say £5m then it would be £3m to creditors.

not that it matters tbk bid of 5.5 plus bonuses did not Include e d&p fee that was to be paid seperate.

not that it matters tbk bid of 5.5 plus bonuses did not Include e d&p fee that was to be paid seperate.

1) you don't know if greens 8.5m includes d and p fee

2) you don't know if tbk 2m plus jelavics 3.5 excludes d and p fee.

You are guessing on both fronts. (tu)

Yes.

£2m + £3.5m from the sale of Jelavic when the instalments arrive. No confirmation if it included or excluded the D&P fee (tu)

no mate. the whole thing was published in its entirety.

5.5 for the cva d&p paid out of prize money and jela money. bonuses for Europe etc and 4.4 million to fund the club in June and july. hearts paid in full etc.

big threads on this a week past on Saturday.

no mate. the whole thing was published in its entirety.

5.5 for the cva d&p paid out of prize money and jela money. bonuses for Europe etc and 4.4 million to fund the club in June and july. hearts paid in full etc.

big threads on this a week past on Saturday.

Lets rule out the funding of the club in June and July as thats a red herring and will be needed for anyone who takes over.

Show me where TBK said D&P would be paid separately which is what you are claiming. (tu) PS - not saying your wrong, just that ive never seen it.