A quick recap of the BBC programme

Murray had ETB't paying 40% of wages at one point, he realised he fucked up and had to jump ship.

Sells to Whyte, knowing exactly how little money he had and what his plans were (Ticketus).

Deal is done, Murray wipes his hands of the whole thing and Whyte's only plan is to fuck us over and fill his pockets.

Duff & Phelps were involved in helping Whyte complete the takeover (yet they denied knowing about Ticketus).

Lawyers / Directors from D&P and Ticketus and everyone involved really have links with each other.

They have all been in on this together and their plans seem to have come to fruition...

D&P are liars, Whyte's a liar, Murray's a liar.

Where this leaves us, I don't know, but that's the basics of that programme.

What a convoluted mess - just keeps getting uglier day by day. I really do hope those bastards Murray and Whyte (and D&P, by the looks of it) end up doing serious time for their crimes. If only they could be sent on an extended holiday in the Bar-L (I can dream...).

real question is where do we go from here? can we be ready in time for the new season, is it time to sell all the players with value and make the taxman a final offer?lots of issues came to a head tonight and not only would we be getting asset stripped we could get title stripped. we need protection asap

Totally agree mate every fuckin one of them have fucked us over one by one, lying bastards the lot of them. Gets worse every week and the great unwashed are creaming it big-time, hope we can get cva and move on from this asap, would break your heart