How will the programme affect the hmrc court case?

I agree. Rangers had a very well known QC defending us in court and hell mend anybody connected with Rangers who did not give him the full facts before he got to the Tribunal.

I dont believe that anything was held back.

Andrew Thornhill QC is regarded as the foremost expert in this field.

Does anyone seriously think,that after over 30 days of evidence being given by ourselves & HMRC (1'700 pages having been submitted by us) that last nights 60 minute programme would unearth anything new.

If it was as cut and dried as the BBC would have some believe, i doubt it would have required 4 seperate sittings.

Again folks, that is not what I'm saying, I am stating do you think the propaganda campaign against us may predjudice the case, a lot of people have put a lot of time in to besmirch the clubs, fans, everyone's name over a sustained period of years but since we have went into admin it has accelerated some what.

In every other high profile case they wait until a verdict is finalised and in the public domain before media comment is made AT ALL. but in our case it seems normal rules do not apply.

Daly did his best last night to say "guilty"without actually saying it.

And as for his pretend empathy, "the fans need to know", he wasn't doing it for us but some fans may have seen that last night and thought, good on him. Classic propaganda trick, make out as if we are concerned or helping while all the time you try and fuck them over.

Again folks, that is not what I'm saying, I am stating do you think the propaganda campaign against us may predjudice the case, a lot of people have put a lot of time in to besmirch the clubs, fans, everyone's name over a sustained period of years but since we have went into admin it has accelerated some what.

In every other high profile case they wait until a verdict is finalised and in the public domain before media comment is made AT ALL. but in our case it seems normal rules do not apply.

As the tribunal concluded in January the shit screened last night will have and would not have had any effect whatsoever.

Daly did his best last night to say "guilty"without actually saying it.

And as for his pretend empathy, "the fans need to know", he wasn't doing it for us but some fans may have seen that last night and thought, good on him. Classic propaganda trick, make out as if we are concerned or helping while all the time you try and fuck them over.

It is not a trial it is not a court case there is no question of guilt or innocence, it is about liability or no liability, it is a tribunal held under the tribunals system.

Just thinking, how will it?

Surely the way the programme was shown will predjudice the ongoing court case/findings.

This type of thing would NEVER be allowed while a criminal trial was ongoing or awaiting a verdict, the bbc would get their arse handed to them. And the perpetrator could apply for an unfair trial if found guilty.

Also, surely the information received with the ebts is release of protected personal data, something not right here! I am obviously looking at this as a layman so any one with any insight please enlighten me.

It won't. It is only revealing the evidence the tribunal already has in front of them. Secondly, the verdict will be decided by judges, not a jury, so they won't be swayed by a TV program.

Considering that the FTT concluded months ago, I'm sure that the decisions have already been made and are currently being drafted in the form of a legal document. I doubt that anyone will now be saying, wait a minute maybe the BBC have something to change our decision.

There is a big difference between a media broadcast and reality. The announcement will come whenever the document is formalised. If what the BBC broadcast has any substance, I'm sure that the FTT would already have had sight of it months ago.