jjb sports argyle st glasgow

marka1979

No offence but this has PAPE wrote all over it

'pity it wasn't the gold ones'

'recommending that shop cause the fellas good at it?'

They do it in EVERY shop...

Offence taken mate thats bang out of order. I was only recommending a jjb shop and a you call me a pape. Pm me if you want as you will certainly get a reply.

Got mine done at the Rangers shop and took them 3 trys to get it right on my wee boys top - it wasn't just me being picky either it was on the fucking sleeve the second time.

That doesn't go to Rangers either

Thanks mate. I start a simple thread and i get called a pape and told i shouldnt go to any where barr the club shop. Sometimes i wonder on here if its the 1s who call other bears taigs and papes are just on here to cause trouble and have no other interest in the general dicussions in the forums.

Got mine done at the Rangers shop and took them 3 trys to get it right on my wee boys top - it wasn't just me being picky either it was on the fucking sleeve the second time.

Did they say what the do with the fucked tops?

I had the same bother last season mate

Thanks mate. I start a simple thread and i get called a pape and told i shouldnt go to any where barr the club shop. Sometimes i wonder on here if its the 1s who call other bears taigs and papes are just on here to cause trouble and have no other interest in the general dicussions in the forums.

Everyone is a taig on here if you listen to everyone :D

The Rangers shop is shocking for getting printing done.

Ps the OPs a bear