Her Britannic Majesty's Diamond Jubilee

Amidst all the turmoil of SFA incompetence, potential FIFA influence towards greater penalties for our club and the unpredictabilty of creditor acceptance of the proposed CVA, I think this weekends extended holiday should be a period of calm,refection and gratitude for the thoroughly outstanding service Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, has given to our nation.

She has been the one, true, constant in so many periods of turmoil in our history and I think that it is fitting that we all as true Bears take this extended holiday opportunity not only to give thanks to Her Majesty, but to de-stress and return, re-invigourated to take up the fight against our club once again.

I would never intend to usurp the fine Gentleman poster that is our Edmiston Drive, but, I have been told personally by a VERY close familial Royal,that Her Majesty takes a very keen interest in a certain club which boasts red,white and blue and plays in the Ibrox area of Glasgow.

Like ED, I shall never reveal the identity of the female who informed me of this!