Can we please just pay off

The small individuals and companies who are owed money by Rangers using the RFFF?

Surely there is enough money in the fund to help these guys out.

If I read another article about a magician or a milkman owed money from rangers I am going to lose the plot.

Again today Ive read one company may go bust if they don't recieve the £2000 owed from Rangers.

Now that it is clear the money we have raised is not going to help save the club surely it can at least help those that have been screwed over by this fiasco?

I think we may still need to keep some money for legal fights, such as the successful Court of Session action against the SFA appeals board.

I applaud the sentiment, but feel that with so many uncertainties, we need to know the future before we can spend the money on anything else.

Sad to say that the mhedia are still reporting debts that the RFFF HAVE ALREADY PAID

Any individual who was really in such dire straights would have gone to the RFFF to seek "help" so it would appear just another lie about us at an opportune moment.

If you don't see or hear ANY information first hand from source then do NOT trust what is being "reported" as it will most likely be the reporter or their editors "take" on the matter.

Our haters are having a free hit time after time - but we'll hit back soon enough one way or another.