Rangers fans Chief (?) speaks.

ray

The most worrying aspect of our new owner is the fact he was still going round this wek with the bowl to some of the previous bidders in order to buy our assets If Green remains next year we could be back at ground hog days with all that the fans have gone throught having to be repeated

or perhaps Green and his mob actually run us like a business and live within our means

You know, stuff that properly ran businesses do all the time (tu)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud, at my age I am still like that anyone trying to take my chocolate away....unless it is American ugh!wink.gif

Take away the M&Ms and Reese's cups and I could give away the rest. Our biscuits are crap, too anguish.gif

The Trust is being led down the wrong path here it really needs to get its act together or pack it in.

The problem is that the RST do not seem to have a strategy beyond supporting bids by 'Rangers Men'.

I'm going to start a fan group called the rangers supporters trust me and my assembly group. I will be president and say whatever shit gets me in the media on an almost daily basis and I'm going to use it to further my standing in this world and take money off gullible people. . Who wants to join?

I'm going to start a fan group called the rangers supporters trust me and my assembly group. I will be president and say whatever shit gets me in the media on an almost daily basis and I'm going to use it to further my standing in this world and take money off gullible people. . Who wants to join?

Where do I send my money and is it tax-deductible? craphead2.gif

Take away the M&Ms and Reese's cups and I could give away the rest. Our biscuits are crap, too anguish.gif

IF I get over to Chicago next year will load up with Tunnocks Tea Cakes.Caramel Logs, Chocolate Ovary Twirls and bars of Galaxy and few other treats, like Aberdeen Angus Scotch Pies and Square Sausages and Tattie Scones.

This fat prick doesn't speak for me or my son who are season ticket holders the only fans club im behind is the fighting fund an organisation that's done more in 5 months than any of the so called spokes men for fans have done ever bunch a cocks in my opinion my wee boy thinks that aswell but he's only 6 so he says there a bunch of silly sausages

This fat prick doesn't speak for me or my son who are season ticket holders the only fans club im behind is the fighting fund an organisation that's done more in 5 months than any of the so called spokes men for fans have done ever bunch a cocks in my opinion my wee boy thinks that aswell but he's only 6 so he says there a bunch of silly sausages

Ask him if he means links or square slice :lol:

These days mate I think he even struggles to speak for himself, he lost any credibility he had left with me long a time ago.

Ask him if he means links or square slice :lol:

These days mate I think he even struggles to speak for himself, he lost any credibility he had left with me long a time ago.

I am talking about your 6 yr old lad by the way :rolleyes:

Didn't someone beat you to that punch? :rolleyes: