Transfer Embargo?

Gaz92

Yep, remember that anyone? We've had so much to deal with that I think we would all be forgiven for forgetting about it.

Really just wondering as things stand with the newco, is the transfer embargo still in place? Heard conflicting stories about what would happen when newco was simply a possibility, but anyone able to confirm where we stand now?

Yep, remember that anyone? We've had so much to deal with that I think we would all be forgiven for forgetting about it.

Really just wondering as things stand with the newco, is the transfer embargo still in place? Heard conflicting stories about what would happen when newco was simply a possibility, but anyone able to confirm where we stand now?

Did you forget that we won a court case and got it overturned anyway :shifty:

They implemented a punishment that wasnt even in their own rule book, we took them to court and we won.

I would imagine if the Transfer Embargo charge was quashed in the 'oldco', there wont be a chance of it being attatched to the 'newco'.

What planet you on?

The law is on our side.

The only way it can be used is if Green crawls back and accepts it

Yes, thanks for the intelligent replies, but despite the court decision was to refer it back to the panel, but it wasn't actually overturned yet. Does the punishment still need to be dealt with though?

You mean the unlawful and illegal tranfers embargo which was shown up in court to be a total farce concocted by the Scum at the SFA.

they'll say the embargo is attached to the club, so same club same history same punishment IMO

They cant issue transfer embargo's - that punishment is not open to them because its not in their rule book.

That's what I thought, as dual contracts will still come back to us, won't it?

What dual contracts?

They have to proove they exsisted and as somone already said tonight, that was 'three boards ago' and was the oldco too.

It'll certainly be the most interesting transfer window we've seen in a long time if we move to the third division. An exodus of international stars, followed by the arrivals of lesser players we've never heard of. Unless, of course, we decide to put all our faith in our own young players. I'd hope a couple of the younger first team players would stay, and maybe even McCulloch, but other than that we'd have a whole squad to replace.

What dual contracts?

They have to proove they exsisted and as somone already said tonight, that was 'three boards ago' and was the oldco too.

The case is still ongoing though, I mean if a decision is made.

Sorry, what i meant was that it'll still go back to the tribunal to give us some other punishment.

I'm not too sure about that as we are now a 'newco' but no doubt liewells puppet will concoct some other punishment from his big book of bullshit.