Gordon Waddell Vile Man

minstral

This shows quite simply why we should we should accept nothing other than SPL with no sanctions or div3.

If we're down a year in div1 then we get fucked but it doesn't upset their cartel too much.

Stuff that.

If we're getting hammered, let them take what comes by their actions.

It's not just a matter of this anyway. If we don't take a stand now, they'll be back with more punishments later for anything they can dream up.

They'll be wanting to try and take titles or shit like that.

You don't get rid of a bully by giving them your dinner money.

A pretty embarrassing diatribe from Waddell, he's lost the plot with that. The one thing this whole sorry saga has done is expose those involved in the game who have a deep rooted hatred of our club and its supporters. Why should Rangers supporters have to carry the burden for the mess created by Murray and Whyte?

The cons? It's not inflicting enough hurt on newco Rangers.

But think on it this way. It's like punching someone you detest in the face over and over again. Sure, you may derive satisfaction - but is it worth breaking your knuckles ?

What a fucking disgrace of a man. Only in a Scottish newspaper would you read this bile.

That truly is a disgusting line that made my blood boil. I try not to let the gutter press in this country get to me, but that was one of the most unprofessional lines I must have read in any paper.

I think some won't stop at anything to force us out. I'll gladly accept it anyway.

I have never heard of this guy before or at least have been unaware of his writings but how this got published I will never know!!

"Gers are still out of Europe for three years and with any sense they'll have backed down to the SFA and have accepted the justice of their original transfer embargo."

The Justice...The same Justice that was proven in court as being unlawful...

Surely these journos have to at least pretend not to be biased?

See how they now look at 1st Division as a way of hopefully keeping SKY TV deal afloat. So it appears their "Sporting Integrity" at all costs, doesn't include bringing an end to big TV money. I think we should tell the SPL straight let us in with no more sanctions or the next step is of our choosing, not yours. SPL have no power to demote us to 1st, 2nd or 3rd division, purely allow or not allow us into SPL.

Strange how things work.

Waddell has actually been writing some good columns in recent weeks.

I always found his columns pretty fair, it seems he has been brought down to the gutter level of his fellow journos, it looks better on your cv if you are no friend of ours

Met him in Behind The Wall a few years back, widnae go as far as say he was vile tho,

just yer typical Falkirk fan, they carry that many chips oan their shooders ahm

surprised the ground isnae called the McCain Home Fries Stadium.

That's true and they got a cheek to call us gloryhunters when half of thier so called supporters probably couldn't even find thier way to The Grangemouth Gazebo stadium