If not SPL then where?

With all the SPL lining up against us, Kilmarnock supporters being the latest to declare, it's difficult to see the SPL agreeing to us being admitted. However, as has been said many times on this forum, the SPL without us for 3 years would be financial death for a few of the clubs.

But if we are not in the SPL, where do we fit in? If we then apply to the football league, who decides what division we are put into? Is it automatically the 3rd or will the SPL pull some strings to get us into a higher league? I'm sure teams in the 3rd div would be only too happy to have us for a year.

With all the SPL lining up against us, Kilmarnock supporters being the latest to declare, it's difficult to see the SPL agreeing to us being admitted. However, as has been said many times on this forum, the SPL without us for 3 years would be financial death for a few of the clubs.

But if we are not in the SPL, where do we fit in? If we then apply to the football league, who decides what division we are put into? Is it automatically the 3rd or will the SPL pull some strings to get us into a higher league? I'm sure teams in the 3rd div would be only too happy to have us for a year.

the spl might not even exist by the start of this coming season.the sfa plan to merge the spl and sfl and reform the clubs into three divisions

Not our problem.

I am looking forward to the 3rd Division.

I won't be attending SPL fixtures next season, whatever happens.