Ex players fight back

bluechip

I am appealing to all ex players of Rangers Football Club to stand up and be counted. It's time they started fighting back. Are we not fed up hearing negative shit from ex players like that wee gobsh**e Gordon Dalziel, former hero Derek 'I'll say anything you like for a few bob' Johnstone and now we have Richard Gough spouting a load of shit*? What is wrong with these people ffs? Who are they trying to appease? Who are they scared of? Are they frightened to form their own opinion or are they just towing the ('let's boot f**k out of Rangers agenda')party line.

There have been some ex players sticking up for us like the Hammer. Ian Ferguson and John Brown but they are few and far between. Our crisis is down to two men mostly, can't all these f*****g Sellic minded media, SPL, SFA rats not see this. Our fellow clubs in the SPL are just as bad, f*****g vultures.

Come on Barry Ferguson, Lorenzo Amoruso and the rest who earned plenty from this great club, get your fingers out your wealthy a***s and start defending the club we all love.

End of rant. WATP.

All these players out there who have made millions out the club could have each put a sum of say, £300,000 each to save the club from liquidation. where were they all then???

That leads to pose the question..McColl..........Park...........Hart...........Mini........King.........and all the rest of the nameless tbks.

My personal view is that we should not question why ex players have not paid the amounts you suggest.

think Big Amo has already voiced is support (tu)

He may not have done it publicly but I was at an event with him back in March and he's hurting as much as the rest of us. Made it quite clear where his heart lies.

He may not have done it publicly but I was at an event with him back in March and he's hurting as much as the rest of us. Made it quite clear where his heart lies.

Apologies to Big Amo or anybody else I have got wrong. It's just the silence is bursting my brain.

I really hate these threads urging ex-players to 'stand up and fight', what exactly are they supposed to fight against ? The media ? What, so they can be bad-mouthed constantly at every turn ?

Try shutting the fuck up and letting the people currently at the club handle it.