SPL voting on STV

Why put ourselves through this charade.

Withdraw our application to join the SPL and apply to the SFL immediately.

We will survive and through time prosper.

Their future is less certain.

The time is now for us to set the agenda and be pro-active.

I couldn't agree more. Let's salvage a little bit of dignity, don' give the scumbags the satisfaction. WATP

Forgot to mention that if we go into division 1 next season,then the sfa will bring back the old Glasgow Cup.

This means we play Celic home and away to pacify the Sky tv deal.

If that's the case,then The Rangers politely refuse to play a Glasgow Cup tie so that Sky won't get to show two Old Firm games.

This in turn would piss off the spl who are relying on a Sky deal,which as we all know includes 4 Gers v tic games per term.

NO TO THE GLASGOW CUP.

Green will look at the money being generated from two OF games - and will not knock that back.

As He said in his interview yesterday - "I am a businessman".

It is typical of the corrupt bigotted pricks who control the game here.

For as long as we remain under their control we will be humiliated and abused , unless we grow a pair and meet these cun*s head on.

Dont do anything for them outside what is absolutely necessary and wherever possible do our best to put them out of business.

Doesn't anyone else in other parts of the United Kingdom see or care about what is being done to us . We ,as a cultural group, are being descriminated against every day of the week going on for 5 months.

Forgot to mention that if we go into division 1 next season,then the sfa will bring back the old Glasgow Cup.

This means we play Celic home and away to pacify the Sky tv deal.

If that's the case,then The Rangers politely refuse to play a Glasgow Cup tie so that Sky won't get to show two Old Firm games.

This in turn would piss off the spl who are relying on a Sky deal,which as we all know includes 4 Gers v tic games per term.

NO TO THE GLASGOW CUP.

I believe we have to beat Queens Park or Partick Thistle to get to the finals against Celtic, and Celtic has to beat the other one of those two. There is no guarantee that either of those things could happen, and it could be a Queens Park vs Partick Thistle final.

There won't be any clubs abstaining. This is less of a story than the Bury boys.

I think it is that you need 8 clubs to countersign the application form. If you sign it, it is a yes vote, if you don't, it is a no vote.