To the players leaving,and the rest of Scottish football

Jaapham

Kick us while we're down and the make the most of it, because this will not be forgotten. New company,same great football club, the greatest club in scotland and the most successful club in the world. Rangers will be back like a wounded animal,we will take back what is ours and we will never let it go again.

To the players, you have let yourselves down and every bear in the world, you had the chance to become legends. You will regret this decision, the only way is down from here. Players come and go, rangers will always remain.

To the rest of Scottish football, we will be back stronger and better than ever and the ludicrous decisions you have made will come back to haunt you.

We are the people.

We don't do walking away.

We welcome the chase, no surrender!

We must and i mean must remember those who are trying to kick us while we are down even if it takes 15 years to get even with them.

I for one will never set foot inside another Spl ground bar Ibrox again and i hope every true bear will do the same.

Before this episode in our history i had nothing but sympathy for any Scottish club that was having money problems. Now i think we can see what the rest of Scottish football thinks of us and we should keep that in mind.

Motherwell have said they may go into administartion next season if we are not in the league and if they one of the better run spl clubs at the minute think this might be the case then we'll be the ones doing the kicking in months to come.

Kick us when we are down scum, we won't be down forever just keep that in mind.