I'm sorry.....I'll read that again.

The now 'locked' thread about 'Sorry' reminded me of story of the poor little blind orphan boy, Freddy, who was being looked after by his dear old Grandad.

Little Freddy's Grandad was a cripple and had to be ushered around in his wheelchair - a task he couldn't manage himself due to him being quadriplegic - his arms got severed by a low-hanging tree branch whilst skiing in the Rocky Mountains and as he made his way down the mountain, alone, dizzy from the loss of blood he stumbled onto a railway track and was hit by the last train to Clarksville and his legs were horribly crushed....anyway, Freddy, the young blind orphan, had been asked by his Grandad if he would push him down to the shops as he had to visit the local Drugstore to get his colostomy bag emptied by the nurse there and as young blind Freddy was doing this he got distracted by the smell of a truckload of bullshit that had just passed by and he lost his grip of his poor quadriplegic Grandad's wheelchair.

"Help me! Help me!" cried the old man as the wheelchair began picking up speed down the sloping mountain road, but poor young blind orphaned Freddy was helpless as he couldn't see, obviously, where his Grandad was to stop him and his hurtling chair...and so Freddy ran in the direction he thought his Grandad's voice was coming from....but sadly he'd been following the sound of his Grandad's voice as it echoed off the canyon walls and poor blind orphaned young Freddy ran straight off a cliff and fell two-thousand feet to his death.

His helpless Grandad had watched this tragic event unfold before his very eyes and could do nothing. Tears streaming down his face and unable to wipe them away (the limbless thing, remember) his wheelchair continued to hurtle down the mountain slope reaching speeds of 80-miles-per-hour (old money) before it crashed headlong into a bus filled with pensioners on a day trip to the Rockies.

Poor Freddy's Grandad was killed instantly and as his severed head flew straight through the bus windscreen, the bus driver (Dave Farlington, from Kentucky) got such a shock he took a massive heart attack and died at the wheel - this caused the bus to lurch out of control and it too slid through the barrier and plumetted down the same cliff poor little Freddy had only seconds before plunged to his death.

The bus load of pensioners landed on top of poor Freddy's limp body bursting into flames as it smashed into the ground.

There were no survivors. :(

The moral of this tale is............

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON RANGERS MEDIA. :pipe:

The End.

laugh.gif

The now 'locked' thread about 'Sorry' reminded me of story of the poor little blind orphan boy, Freddy, who was being looked after by his dear old Grandad.

Little Freddy's Grandad was a cripple and had to be ushered around in his wheelchair - a task he couldn't manage himself due to him being quadriplegic - his arms got severed by a low-hanging tree branch whilst skiing in the Rocky Mountains and as he made his way down the mountain, alone, dizzy from the loss of blood he stumbled onto a railway track and was hit by the last train to Clarksville and his legs were horribly crushed....anyway, Freddy, the young blind orphan, had been asked by his Grandad if he would push him down to the shops as he had to visit the local Drugstore to get his colostomy bag emptied by the nurse there and as young blind Freddy was doing this he got distracted by the smell of a truckload of bullshit that had just passed by and he lost his grip of his poor quadriplegic Grandad's wheelchair.

"Help me! Help me!" cried the old man as the wheelchair began picking up speed down the sloping mountain road, but poor young blind orphaned Freddy was helpless as he couldn't see, obviously, where his Grandad was to stop him and his hurtling chair...and so Freddy ran in the direction he thought his Grandad's voice was coming from....but sadly he'd been following the sound of his Grandad's voice as it echoed off the canyon walls and poor blind orphaned young Freddy ran straight off a cliff and fell two-thousand feet to his death.

His helpless Grandad had watched this tragic event unfold before his very eyes and could do nothing. Tears streaming down his face and unable to wipe them away (the limbless thing, remember) his wheelchair continued to hurtle down the mountain slope reaching speeds of 80-miles-per-hour (old money) before it crashed headlong into a bus filled with pensioners on a day trip to the Rockies.

Poor Freddy's Grandad was killed instantly and as his severed head flew straight through the bus windscreen, the bus driver (Dave Farlington, from Kentucky) got such a shock he took a massive heart attack and died at the wheel - this caused the bus to lurch out of control and it too slid through the barrier and plumetted down the same cliff poor little Freddy had only seconds before plunged to his death.

The bus load of pensioners landed on top of poor Freddy's limp body bursting into flames as it smashed into the ground.

There were no survivors. :(

The moral of this tale is............

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON RANGERS MEDIA. :pipe:

The End.

laugh.gif