What if there is no 2012/13 season for Rangers ?

mrgings

I'm hoping the application to join SFL is completed and ready to be handed in. Possibly the hold up is Green exploring all our possibilities before he does apply for SFL.

As long as it is in by Friday we are good, if not then we can start to worry. Wish someone would come out and reassure us though, we deserve that after the shite news we have been getting over the last few days.

Right. I know this will have been covered hundreds of times but hear me out. What are the conditions that mean the SFA couldn't stop us moving to England? Would suspension of membership allow it or would they have to deny us entry?

CG hasn't applied to have our SFA membership transferred(although i'm sure friday's the deadline) yet so we can apply to join any league in the world if we want.

Whether the english would take us is another matter, but i do remember the football league chairman, gregg clarke saying that they wouldn't entertain any members of any other association.

Now that we're no longer a member of the SFA, maybe it's time to ask Mr Clarke straight out if we can get in now that there are no barriers to us joining.

Right. I know this will have been covered hundreds of times but hear me out. What are the conditions that mean the SFA couldn't stop us moving to England? Would suspension of membership allow it or would they have to deny us entry?

I was about to ask the same thing mate.

If we have no affiliation anymore with the Scottish game, then does that free us up to join any other league?

Of course for financial and logistical reasons, England would be the obvious move.

Mine too I got a visit from the council the other day following a complaint, telling me if I didn't cut my grass I was to get evicted.

I said its not that bad its only up to my window-sill, then I asked "who complained anyway?"

The man fae the council said the people who live below you.

Quality - that the first time I've laughed in weeks. Cheers!