The bit about the timing I dont understand

I'm a bit confused and maybe someone could clarify something for me.

On Monday the Bheasts £8.7 million bid was rejected - is this correct?

Bomber spoke for a long time about a £8.7 million bid which was the culmination of weeks/months of work.

Is this a different bid?

If so has he been working with two bidders simultaneously?

I'm a bit confused and maybe someone could clarify something for me.

On Monday the Bheasts £8.7 million bid was rejected - is this correct?

Bomber spoke for a long time about a £8.7 million bid which was the culmination of weeks/months of work.

Is this a different bid?

If so has he been working with two bidders simultaneously?

Didnt he also say something about 20-30 million? It was hard to make out but I thought that's what Green told him he'd wants for the club or thats what he thought he could get the club for. So the 8.7 million bid seems pointless?

I was not at protest but i'm told from someone who was, he used them as friends to go in and find out what Green wanted for the club, they were never really interested and he swore on his kids life they are not involved.

the 8.7m comes from him asking Green how much he had spent on the club so far when Green would not name the price he wanted to sell - green said 8.7m

I was not at protest but i'm told from someone who was, he used them as friends to go in and find out what Green wanted for the club, they were never really interested and he swore on his kids life they are not involved.

the 8.7m comes from him asking Green how much he had spent on the club so far when Green would not name the price he wanted to sell - green said 8.7m

Something a bit strange about all that tbh