Team pic

Really hope they get a team pic done today and send it to every one of the deserters with a note saying "this is what loyalty looks like, have fun in the premiership reserves league"

WANKS!

While I don't agree with what has been done, the notion that they will end up rotting in reserves somewhere is just bollocks.

While I don't agree with what has been done, the notion that they will end up rotting in reserves somewhere is just bollocks.

Ness will get injured so spend ages in the reserves getting fit, fleck couldnt get a game for blackpool, naismith might do well but is Injury prone so will spend time in the reserves, mccabe is a good prospect but would he walk straight into a premiership team?

Ness will get injured so spend ages in the reserves getting fit, fleck couldnt get a game for blackpool, naismith might do well but is Injury prone so will spend time in the reserves, mccabe is a good prospect but would he walk straight into a premiership team?

And what about the others like Shagger? Davis etc? Lafferty will be at a top Championship club. Davis and Shagger will be in the Premier League week in week out.

Aluko has a good shout. Naismith will be at Everton, I think that's a certainty. Fair enough the SPL isn't exactly EPL standard but 3 weeks ago these players would easily have gotten a game in the EPL but now they are reserve players and nothing more?

People who have this idea that our top 6/7 players will go on to nothing is absolutely absurd.

And what about the others like Shagger? Davis etc? Lafferty will be at a top Championship club. Davis and Shagger will be in the Premier League week in week out.

Aluko has a good shout. Naismith will be at Everton, I think that's a certainty. Fair enough the SPL isn't exactly EPL standard but 3 weeks ago these players would easily have gotten a game in the EPL but now they are reserve players and nothing more?

People who have this idea that our top 6/7 players will go on to nothing is absolutely absurd.

Shagger will play week in week out, davis might but he didnt exactly do much last time he was in the premiership did he?

Aluko might go to the championship and do well as will lafferty

Shagger will play week in week out, davis might but he didnt exactly do much last time he was in the premiership did he?

Aluko might go to the championship and do well as will lafferty