This Bear

Albertz-89

A c.v.a is possible Plenty people said that.

19 transfer targets(4 at the euros)haha may have been true, dependant on playing SPL football

Players have to transfer to the newco Legally he is correct,

theres 3 to start with doh

Now, gies peace.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's true and the ones who can run a buisness i.e Jim McColl are to fucking tight and won't spend any of it on the club they supposedly love, Brown had proven by his actions he is a fucking thicko who is damaging Rangers even more. The CVA put forward was more than anything Brown put forward so don't critisise Green for something and then give your braindead pal Brown a pass on it. Whever you would call them Rangers men or not Whyte, Bain and Murray were supposed Rangers men and they fucked up, Naismith, McGregor etc... were supposed Rangers men they walked away for a bit of extra money. You can't pick and choose who you think are Rangers men and then pretend they aren't when they do something you don't like.

We need far more than just Rangers men at the helm we need people with the vision to take us forward, invest in youth development, change up our style of play etc... Bomber Brown is to thick for that we will just end up continuing to buying old washed up players in their late 20's early 30's and end up in the same position sometime in the future.

Oh and please tell me how Green can possibly make any money from us? i'll tell you the only way would be to build us back up and sell us on to someone else at a profit there is no other feasible way of making any significant money from us. Green hasn't told any major lies and he has revealed the vast majority of his backers and has paid the players wages on time from his own pocket (or his consortiums). You have absoloutley no evidence backing up your claim that he is just going to shaft us and if you believe everything Bomber Brown and his egotistical pals on FollowFollow tells you then you are as thick as he is.

I dont believe everything bomber says, but i trust Walter. He smelt a rat and got chased by green, so theyve sent bomber the destroyer in. All the money men are waiting in the wings for us to wake up. Green is running the club on tic and our season books which are trickling in now. If its all on the level, show Findlay the books and shut the dissenters up. Its the least we deserve.

When John Brown made his speech mid-week did nothing for me

Un-fortunately it further fuelled emotions and all sorts of acusations in public

Charles Green was there the day we needed somone when the chips were down

all these others have waited till the dust has settled and are full of great intentions now

Too little too late from many who have known our situation for months ?

I feel sorry for Ally Mc Coist more than anyone who doesnt deserve this

I hope that charles green and malcolm murray are going to get us through this

and the real culprit Craig Whyte gets found out in the courts.

ive spent 8.7 million so far

Thats 4

prove any of those were lies

cva possible - at the time he said that, there was no word from HMRC saying they would say no to it. so it was possible.

transfer targets- there will have been lists made up, thinking otherwise is mental

he paid 5.5M for Rangers, plus any legal fees, and running costs, hard to say that 8.7 is not a realistic number

players have to transfer to newco - im sure he said that his legal advisors had told him that it would be hapening.

I dont see what Green has done wrong and I am still waiting on a decent answer to that from anyone ( other than speculation and scaremongering)

I dont see what Green has done wrong and I am still waiting on a decent answer to that from anyone ( other than speculation and scaremongering)

I maintain that if he had a different surname a good deal of this baseless opposition would disappear.

I am on the fence, will be happy with either if they sort out the mess we are in.

I don't understand the villification of Green through all this, he is the ONLY one who has put his money where his mouth is. And I can't think of any blatent lies he has told. It honestly baffles me.

I'm with you mate .We need something really positive to happen very soon though