Not another "let's join the English leagues" thread

markybear

This is all going On the premise that the spl clubs vote no by a majority & subsequently the SFL clubs also vote no.

Where can we apply to play football for next season? I think we are fast running out of places to play. Do we then look at the possibility of joining the likes Irish, welsh or (dare I say it) the English leagues. Surely we must be allowed to apply and play elsewhere if we are not wanted in Scotland?

Further to this question, if green doesn't agree to this supposed SFA membership conditions where does that leave us? Purgatory?

Would we then be in the same situation as being refused entry (no vote) or does our position slightly change as we have an offer to play in Scotland but we are choosing not to take it up?

So many questions and not enough concrete Answers

This is all going On the premise that the spl clubs vote no by a majority & subsequently the SFL clubs also vote no.

Where can we apply to play football for next season? I think we are fast running out of places to play. Do we then look at the possibility of joining the likes Irish, welsh or (dare I say it) the English leagues. Surely we must be allowed to apply and play elsewhere if we are not wanted in Scotland?

Further to this question, if green doesn't agree to this supposed SFA membership conditions where does that leave us? Purgatory?

Would we then be in the same situation as being refused entry (no vote) or does our position slightly change as we have an offer to play in Scotland but we are choosing not to take it up?

So many questions and not enough concrete Answers

Take the Fuckers through court,were being offered membership with more strings than a harp. Corrupt bastards !

I posted a thread a couple of nights ago called article 80. Understandably not much interest as people are bored with it and much more to think about

The reality is however when considering the required criteria we are potentially in a far stronger position than we ever have or will be to be considered to play else where.

There will come a point when we are not a member club with the Scottish leagues refusing to take us. That alone answers the member club and exceptional circumstances FIFA crititeria any club looking to move FA's require. The other is something like sporting necessity. Well FFS half this country seem willing to day sporting integrity had been compromised.

Another FA would perhaps look at it and say ok you did wrong (once we know what that is) however there is 'no' reason you shouldn't be considered to play in our lower leagues. Indeed sympathy may be starting to build we are being trialled by a kangaroo court.

I posted a thread a couple of nights ago called article 80. Understandably not much interest as people are bored with it and much more to think about

The reality is however when considering the required criteria we are potentially in a far stronger position than we ever have or will be to be considered to play else where.

There will come a point when we are not a member club with the Scottish leagues refusing to take us. That alone answers the member club and exceptional circumstances FIFA crititeria any club looking to move FA's require. The other is something like sporting necessity. Well FFS half this country seem willing to day sporting integrity had been compromised.

Another FA would perhaps look at it and say ok you did wrong (once we know what that is) however there is 'no' reason you shouldn't be considered to play in our lower leagues. Indeed sympathy may be starting to build we are being trialled by a kangaroo court.

Tbh I happily take a season out and go down this road than let the cesspit that is Scottish football destroy our club

No worries Marky. My thread on the topic was days ago and sunk after a few 'it's not going to happen replies' - which to be fair is probably right however the point I was making is we are more eligible than ever and the longer these twits don't resolve the matter our case becomes stronger.

Personally i thought we should have applied to both the SFA and EFA at the same time.

Based on if they want us to apply to get in the bottom rung of Scotland i would rather go down the English route the way FC United and Wimbledon done.

Either way we could be rejected so whats the dif?

TBH i would follow us at the Ruggy Glencairn but i am sure we would be admitted to one of the pro leagues givin the size of our support