Should the SFL clubs refuse to vote until the SPL make a decision?

dan_ger

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SFL clubs refuse to vote until the SPL make a decision?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

How long to the season starts 3 weeks ? we still dont have a league to play in. Doncaster and Regan have been so blatant about what they are trying to do, keep Rangers in the first or spl to milk us. 85% of us want to go to Division 3,All we have heard for the past 3 weeks is how this spl team are not going to vote Rangers into the spl we then get to today when we already know what the outcome will be and they shit it! Someone make a decision this needs sorted out so we can rebuild this is tedious now.

My heart says yes but head says for our sake no we need to know where we are playing so we can sort out a squad. There is only three weeks until season due to start isn't there, just checking after the way these clowns appear to be pussy footing around you'd think there were months.

The chairman of EVERY club in the SPL AND the twats that run it are a bunch of gutless bastards. I've seen more spine in a yellow backed prawn than this lot.They want their cake and be able to eat it from our plate, but they want to be able to point the finger at the Non SPL chairmen if WHEN their poxy little clubs go down the gurgler and the whole thing gets chucked in the bin.

Sporting integrity???? these cunts wouldn't know what the word meant even if it was pointed out to them in a dictionary. Almost every chairman in Scottish football couldn't give a fuck about "sporting integrity",as long as they look good in the eyes of their supporters, so I voted YES! :pipe:

The chairman of EVERY club in the SPL AND the twats that run it are a bunch of gutless bastards. I've seen more spine in a yellow backed prawn than this lot.They want their cake and be able to eat it from our plate, but they want to be able to point the finger at the Non SPL chairmen if WHEN their poxy little clubs go down the gurgler and the whole thing gets chucked in the bin.

Sporting integrity???? these cunts wouldn't know what the word meant even if it was pointed out to them in a dictionary. Almost every chairman in Scottish football couldn't give a fuck about "sporting integrity",as long as they look good in the eyes of their supporters, so I voted YES! :pipe:

Absolutely 100% yes! What gets me is this "unfair for other clubs to be punished because of us" line. The only reason they are being punished now is because they have been living off us for ever. Not our fault they are totally dependent on our support to survive!

I said unsure I think the SPL+ SFL should force the SFA's hand in this they have been doing F all for weeks although they were fairly quick to hand out the fines and embargoes just as Rangers were finalising take over bids. They are also not blameless in this whole scenario. Isn't the SFA the main authority for scottish fitba?

This question of what to do with us shouldn't even be an issue in every other league it's back to the bottom for clubs liquidated. Why is Scottish fitba such a shambles?

Or is this simply a ruse to avoid the Gers playing anywhere next season which is what will happen if no one takes any decision soon.

Absolutely 100% yes! What gets me is this "unfair for other clubs to be punished because of us" line. The only reason they are being punished now is because they have been living off us for ever. Not our fault they are totally dependent on our support to survive!

I have to say that Doncaster definitely put his mouth into motion BEFORE he put his tiny brain into gear doh That analogy is akin to the head gutter rat in the rats union complaining that the top class restaurant is now putting their food scraps in a sealed gabage bin for health reasons instead of throwing them into the gutter,and the rats now have to look elsewhere for their food.

What a twat. doh

I have to say that Doncaster definitely put his mouth into motion BEFORE he put his tiny brain into gear doh That analogy is akin to the head gutter rat in the rats union complaining that the top class restaurant is now putting their food scraps in a sealed gabage bin for health reasons instead of throwing them into the gutter,and the rats now have to look elsewhere for their food.

What a twat. doh

laugh.gifNice analogy!

He appears to be saying that we are responsible for the financial well being of the other SPL clubs, and have been all along. Therefore they must all shoulder equal blame for what has happened, given that they were utterly dependant on the proceeds? Surely?wacko.gif

laugh.gifNice analogy!

He appears to be saying that we are responsible for the financial well being of the other SPL clubs, and have been all along. Therefore they must all shoulder equal blame for what has happened, given that they were utterly dependant on the proceeds? Surely?wacko.gif

Maybe there is an alternate universe out there and we all support FC Neil Doncaster and Mr T. Ranger is making a complete cock up of how the league is being run. wacko.gif

Maybe the statement comes from another dimension.

laugh.gifNice analogy!

Well I've just read the statement from Clyde,and it appears that whatever he says,he can then say his words were taken out of context,but the way I read it,he insinuates that we are indeed equally responsible along with the filth for the financial policies of all the other clubs in Scottish football, no matter what League we are playing in, but at the same time, we are SOLELY getting butchered for "Crimes" we as a club are not responsible for, nor have we been found guilty of.

Could you just imagine Doncaster and Regan being in charge of military strategy for a nation?

"Prime Minister here chaps! What's our plan of attack against this rogue army?"

"Ermmmm...Ehhhhhhh.... hold on a moment Mr Prime Minister ( whisper whisper) We have both agreed we will wait and see what the other lot are going to do first, Sir, then we will get our heads together and come up with a plan...we ARE leaders, after all " :pipe:

Pair of spineless fuckwits. :wanker: