Bomber putting fresh bid in Monday

:sleep1:

Still no female posters.. As if females could ever post on this site.. And be taken seriously.. The mass unwashed have a female moderator.. My last night here.. Now understand why females are a piece of dirt here.. Don't block me mods.. I'll block myself

:)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your likely a scrounging inbred looking fucker to be fair :)

To be fair.. The taigs fans have way more respect for females than "chefs" do.. IMO Chefs are closet gays who only get hard when they see Neil Lennons orange Hair and Green Teeth.. IMHO :wanker:

this has all went a bit mental haha

just aswell shes a psychiatric nurse

Until you come into my ward.. All joking aside.. I will never post any anti Rangers stuff again.. Or anti RM stuff.. The Manky Mob get off on it.. But.. They have female moderators.. RM dont even have female posters

To be fair.. The taigs fans have way more respect for females than "chefs" do.. IMO Chefs are closet gays who only get hard when they see Neil Lennons orange Hair and Green Teeth.. IMHO :wanker:

Being a chef would I say a womens place Is in the kitchen?

And I'm afraid dirty dishes require water, I believe that's may be a no no for yourself.

Until you come into my ward.. All joking aside.. I will never post any anti Rangers stuff again.. Or anti RM stuff.. The Manky Mob get off on it.. But.. They have female moderators.. RM dont even have female posters

We do have a few fucking IMposters though :rolleyes:

I fucking work to bring my bears alive.. I pay too Fecking much for Matchdays..Ok 10 minutea.. Name fucking one female on your RM Site.. If you dont.. I'm away to FF.. Oh and mind i'm looking for season ticket.. £500 per ticket.. In a heartbeat :h34rt: Ally

Is it only Bears you keep alive then?

I like your style but I don't think it's ethical :craphead:

Oh and before you leave, check out Boggtrotters she's done some good pics, can you?

What about that wee blonde lass that gets her baps oot for a new fitba tap....does she not count as female.....think she is quite popular too!

maybe that's yer answer, hen.

Your a Manky Taig.. Son. Is she 10 years old.. you are disgusting

Pmsl, so you have looked at bogtrotters and realised fuck my argument blown and I can't compete with that twenty something who has no orange peel effect all over their personage.

Keep the Wrinkly tan tights on doll, I couldnae face it after a hard week!

Is it only Bears you keep alive then?

I like your style but I don't think it's ethical :craphead:

Oh and before you leave, check out Boggtrotters she's done some good pics, can you?

Stalked RM since Rangers went into administration on 14/02/12.. I know about "Bogtrotters" .. Wotever.. If it makes you happy.. No I couldn't.. I'd rather be a h** than a Bogtrotters Slut.. I've never seen the Pickeys Tickeys asking for pics.. Give me your address and i'll send the Big h** over..

Stalked RM since Rangers went into administration on 14/02/12.. I know about "Bogtrotters" .. Wotever.. If it makes you happy.. No I couldn't.. I'd rather be a h** than a Bogtrotters Slut.. I've never seen the Pickeys Tickeys asking for pics.. Give me your address and i'll send the Big h** over..

You seem to know a lot about the "Pickeys Tickeys" not much of a Bearette if your interested in their ravings, keep yourself clean hen and stay away from the darkside.

Pmsl, so you have looked at bogtrotters and realised fuck my argument blown and I can't compete with that twenty something who has no orange peel effect all over their personage.

Keep the Wrinkly tan tights on doll, I couldnae face it after a hard week!

No I thought.. She never got to lift the trophy.. You didnt either.. Shes a slut.. You're so gay.. I have pics re your taking it up the ass.. Not pretty.. Wrinkly and man to mans not nice really.. but what the fuck.. We're all bears!!

You seem to know a lot about the "Pickeys Tickeys" not much of a Bearette if your interested in their ravings, keep yourself clean hen and stay away from the darkside.

[/quote

You think very carefully before you post.. Check my picture.. Fecking dont go there with me.. Seriously

Being a chef would I say a womens place Is in the kitchen?

And I'm afraid dirty dishes require water, I believe that's may be a no no for yourself.

I wouldn't normally associate myself with kitchen staff.. But if as I suspect.. you're a Gay Chef.. And require a cold hose down.. I'll call you a "dirty dish" If it makes you happy.. Em mods.. "Dirty Dish" aka.. Chef.. "Wants it up the ass" needs water.. IMHO :uk:

I wouldn't normally associate myself with kitchen staff.. But if as I suspect.. you're a Gay Chef.. And require a cold hose down.. I'll call you a "dirty dish" If it makes you happy.. Em mods.. "Dirty Dish" aka.. Chef.. "Wants it up the ass" needs water.. IMHO :uk:

So what's your prob hen, rag week, broke a nail.