Bomber putting fresh bid in Monday

Gorams not got a pot to piss in, has to sell his soul to The Sun every couple of weeks for £500 to spunk at the

Bookies, so anything with him in it, is all to get in the papers for more dough

have you been witness to what goram does with his money ?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this source talk should be banned unless its from someone who has actually got a few spot on, like the member (sorry for the name) that confirmed the whole Walter bid and Ally stepping down saga.

Now that was a source!

Its easy watch.

Blue Knights to come back in with improved offer to buy Rangers in next few days.

When really I am spouting pish sitting at my work and thinking to myself if I get lucky and call this people will think I know people.... fuck me sideways!

:rolleyes:

Cwood called Whyte taking over and also Walter bidding for the Club.

He is up there with Dunny for sources.

This needs to be put to bed one way or the other cause it's doing much more harm than good.

Either pay the money Green wants or withdraw the bid and let the man get one with it, got a feeling if this bid is real it's going to be just under what Green wants for the club and the whole thing will rumble on for weeks if not months.

We need to start rebuilding as a club no more of these time wasters coming in with bids they know wont be accepted i'm sick of it, Rangers must have attracted about 30 odd bids since Feb 14 and it has to end somewhere.

Who are the keans and what have they to do with Rangers?

successful building firm from east kilbride.known them pesonally for over 3o years.they work with goram,brown,hartson and ian king sportswriter promoting all levels of football. as well as being friends with ally and durrant.they wont be buying rangers.

Now that Mr. Whyte is out of the picture Mr. Green will follow soon.

I have heard from a good source that Mr. Brown is backed by Mr.Orange, Mr.Blue and Mr.Pink.

Nice Guy Eddie Cabot will take care of P.R.

As we all know Mr.Brown will write the script, star in the team, play 50 extras and tip the waitress.

Mr. Brown: [after Joe assigns names] Yeah, yeah, but "Mr. Brown"? That's little too close to "Mr. Shit".

Mr. Pink: Yeah, "Mr. Pink" sounds like "Mr. Pussy". Tell you what, let me be Mr. Purple. That sounds good to me. I'm Mr. Purple.

Joe: You're *not* Mr. Purple. Somebody from another job's Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!

I'm assuming its bullshit, but i got a text saying bomber is the front man for a group containing; Goram and Gazza.

i hope to fuck its bullshit anyway, can you imagine.

[/quote

Goram & Gazza both skint as far as bidding for Ragers is concerned

Bombardier won't be sober enough on Monday morning to make a cup of tea let alone a "fresh bid" for Rangers.

He's a distraction - and an attention-seeking one at that.

Buy him a half-and-a-half-pint and he'll tell you all about it. :beer1:

:lol:

I really shouldn't laugh, but that was funny!

Think this fresh bid has turned stale..........as has been talked about .....hey, get me a drink and will tell you about the fresh bid biggrin.gif

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'll donate 2 bottles of buckfast.. And one vodka redbull :21:

successful building firm from east kilbride.known them pesonally for over 3o years.they work with goram,brown,hartson and ian king sportswriter promoting all levels of football. as well as being friends with ally and durrant.they wont be buying rangers.

Cheers bud 00000042.gif

(tu) Goram is another ex player who is known for talking balls in the media. Do we not have any ex players with brains? This is getting messy and is turning out to be a bit of an embarrassment, again.

Why don't we all listen to Super Ally.. Ex player.. Legend.. He'd renew his season ticket "in a heartbeat".. Says it all really :uk:

Bombardier won't be sober enough on Monday morning to make a cup of tea let alone a "fresh bid" for Rangers.

He's a distraction - and an attention-seeking one at that.

Buy him a half-and-a-half-pint and he'll tell you all about it. :beer1:

I'll go against my judgement and fork out for unlimited Vodka Redbulls.. In the hope that he will feck aff until we get our team in a league.. Division 3 preferably :happy:

Furstenburg Festive Brau

Oh you can't.. So your talking about the German beer festival.. You do the German Beer festival I'll do pints of VRB like a real bearette.. Em Am I the only female on this site :blush: