As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

My rep is low because I have no time for neandrathals that mix politics (loyalism) and sectarianism with my club.

Fuck the lot of you.

I have been a gers fan for more years than most of you idiots that spout the same pish as yer dad.

I'm a proud (non-believing) proddy - brought up well and don'thate anybody (apart from Michelle McManus - not because she's a Tim, but because she's fat - fattism is OK in my book)

We'll be back stronger than ever - mostly because the tits who 'support' the club hopefully will find something else to do.

We are not an irish club - they are - we don't need to do that.

Pissed off from Milton Keynes

Unless you're a flute playing trog, or are able to distinguish between being banned from europe and being ineligible due to being classed as a new company in UEFA's eyes you're quite clearly a taig. Being able to punctuate a sentence instantly outs you aswell, jsyk. :craphead:

My rep is low because I have no time for neandrathals that mix politics (loyalism) and sectarianism with my club.

Fuck the lot of you.

I have been a gers fan for more years than most of you idiots that spout the same pish as yer dad.

I'm a proud (non-believing) proddy - brought up well and don'thate anybody (apart from Michelle McManus - not because she's a Tim, but because she's fat - fattism is OK in my book)

We'll be back stronger than ever - mostly because the tits who 'support' the club hopefully will find something else to do.

Non-believing in what?

funny you have posted this, is this an irish band?

Was standing in the rain yesterday at the green, bands had to stop and we were lucky enough to get an irish band like this one, watching thier precision on the drums was fasinating, wish all bands were like this joy to watch.

check this wean out :crabflute:

Fuck the lot of you.

you dont like it then FUCK OFF outa thread like the rest!

Hopefully admin get this rattlin bastard to fuck

Just because somebody doesn't have the same paranoid outlook as yourself doesn't make them a taig.

I thought this was a Rangers forum not a fucking shit band appreciation society. :wanker:

Just because somebody doesn't have the same paranoid outlook as yourself doesn't make them a taig.

I thought this was a Rangers forum not a fucking shit band appreciation society. :wanker:

Your a fenian so your opinion is invalid.

A quick check of yer posts prove it.

Your a fenian so your opinion is invalid.

A quick check of yer posts prove it.

The only thing it proves is that idiots like yourself can't bear the thought that anybody has a different opinion and if they don't jump on the "we're being persecuted" bandwagon then they must be a taig.

The only thing it proves is that idiots like yourself can't bear the thought that anybody has a different opinion and if they don't jump on the "we're being persecuted" bandwagon then they must be a taig.

I will make it easier for yae ya bheast

Most of your previous posts on all subjects show you are a bheast. Funny how you chose blanco as a username :rolleyes:

I will make it easier for yae ya bheast

Most of your previous posts on all subjects show you are a bheast. Funny how you chose blanco as a username :rolleyes:

You jump on everybody who posts something that doesn't fit with yoiur way of thinking.

copy and paste these previous posts and we'll see if they're taigy or if you're just a fucking retard who doesn't like anybody that doesn't go along with the "no one likes us" idea.