As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

As a kid who knew no better I would say 100% I did. However in my view being a Unionist/Loyalist is seperate from being a Rangers fan. Thats why I dont believe it needs to have a place at the club. Im sure we have a number of catholic supporters these days as well as a number of Catholic players. Why is there any need to sing about fenians and all that shit?

Do we have catholics at the club, or fenians?

Make yer mind up for reasons of clarity.

Then don't be Patronising then, you should know fine well that Politics, and Religion is Intertwined in many many Football Clubs around the World, Including and especially that lot on the other side .Ask them .

Get yourself down the Royston Road and you will know what I am on about ,I came from that area, and fortunately got out of there over 20 Years ago, when I joined the RAF and after that The Army .

I also had to endure them, when I got on the Bus to go to Crow Road, where I served in the TA . I know what they are like .

In your time in the RAF did you serve with any catholics as a matter of interest?

Who actually signs about an organisation that was involved in ethic cleansing..............after all that little fat keech appointed a horrible anti British and all things no roman to look at what can and cannot be aired in public.

So you sang as a kid.......did your dad not stop you and what age did you stop being a kid ?

No he didnt as my dad is one of those involved in singing such things. He is also in the Orange lodge (another great Rangers institution). Ive got mates who sing all this stuff who are marrried to Irish catholics. Baffling to me.

In your time in the RAF did you serve with any catholics as a matter of interest?

I'm sure he would. There's plenty catholics living in our country, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and I'm sure thousands will have fought in our Armed Forces. Just as there are thousands go about their day to day business, respecting this countries history and many diverse religions such as Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Protestantism, and many more, usually minding their own business and allowing others to do the same.

Don't mix these ordinary, everyday people with terrorist and terrorist loving football fans. Of which the Rangers have none.

I'm sure he would. There's plenty catholics living in our country, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and I'm sure thousands will have fought in our Armed Forces. Just as there are thousands go about their day to day business, respecting this countries history and many diverse religions such as Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Protestantism, and many more, usually minding their own business and allowing others to do the same.

Don't mix these ordinary, everyday people with terrorist and terrorist loving football fans. Of which the Rangers have none.

No doubt the UVF and other such groups have never killed civilians. Obviously these guys are saints (tu)

opening post in this thread!

I hear no mention of the Rangers in that song.

The video is not of terrorists but Unionists/Loyalist who sadly had to defend their countries right to remain in the Union.

Which kind of makes it all the more ironic that guys like bluepeter9 now want to see the same punishment befall our own countries place within the Union.

I hear no mention of the Rangers in that song.

The video is not of terrorists but Unionists/Loyalist who sadly had to defend their countries right to remain in the Union.

Which kind of makes it all the more ironic that guys like bluepeter9 now want to see the same punishment befall our own countries place within the Union.

Thank you. I knew you would finally see it my way. Nope it doesn't. Thats because it has nothing to do with Rangers. Hence my opining post asking why its in the bears den (tu)

Its the fans that define their political and religious beliefs on what team they support that I find the most contemptible. How any supporter would choose to put his/her wants before the clubs despite knowing the potential damage it could do is baffling and to me is the opposite of what a supporter is. When attending the football the club should always come first.

Thank you. I knew you would finally see it my way. Nope it doesn't. Thats because it has nothing to do with Rangers. Hence my opining post asking why its in the bears den (tu)

So using your criteria, we shouldn't be singing God Save The Queen either, our National Anthem?

Oh indeed I served with many many Catholics , and infact a very good friend of mine I served with is a Man City Fan ,and his Dad a Proper Irish Catholic from the South , but you know what he doesn't hate the Armed Forces indeed he has served them with Distinction reaching the Rank of WO.

We served together doing Live Armed Guard , and we didn't Shoot each other .

So I don't Hate Catholics if that's what your aiming at here , but I wont stand by Idly, and watch and Listen to a Fan base, who Hate our Armed Forces, and our Club( Which has an association with those said Forces) and would wish them Dead and or Injured .

You really need to get out more and see the World a bit more and maybe you will learn a Few things about other Cultures .

Why do you ask , are you that Brainwashed that you think every Person who listens to the Sash is a Bigot , have you bought that lie from the SNP and the Catholic Church who have way to much say and Power in Scotland for my Liking .See Apartheid schools .

Oh indeed I served with many many Catholics , and infact a very good friend of mine I served with is a Man City Fan ,and his Dad a Proper Irish Catholic from the South , but you know what he doesn't hate the Armed Forces indeed he has served them with Distinction reaching the Rank of WO.

We served together doing Live Armed Guard , and we didn't Shoot each other .

So I don't Hate Catholics if that's what your aiming at here , but I wont stand by Idly, and watch and Listen to a Fan base, who Hate our Armed Forces, and our Club( Which has an association with those said Forces) and would wish them Dead and or Injured .

You really need to get out more and see the World a bit more and maybe you will learn a Few things about other Cultures .

Why do you ask , are you that Brainwashed that you think every Person who listens to the Sash is a Bigot , have you bought that lie from the SNP and the Catholic Church who have way to much say and Power in Scotland for my Liking .See Apartheid schools .

I have no problem with anyone listening to the sash or any other song. I just dont think it has anything to do with football in general. Neither is singing about fenians.

but they are not considerd to be terrorists right? Even though they have taken part in terrosist acts.

Terrorist..............

1. person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates violence or threats of violence, esp., in pursuit of politcal goals 2. person who terrorizes or frightens others with violence

The Loyalists/Unionists were defending themselves against the people so aptly described above. On one side you have terrorists, on the other, defenders against terrorism.

Is the soldier who shot Bin Laden (a known terrorist) also a terrorist?

I have no problem with anyone listening to the sash or any other song. I just dont think it has anything to do with football in general. Neither is singing about fenians.

Even if the same fenians are singing about hating Protestants? You see this is the problem with SNP 'S wee Scotland Pipe Dream , rid it of all things Protestant, and British and keep all the Earls happy .

And see the Catholics I served with they where all great guys , and not like the Bitter, and Twisted Paddy Wannabes we have up here in Scotland

Terrorist..............

1. person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates violence or threats of violence, esp., in pursuit of politcal goals 2. person who terrorizes or frightens others with violence

The Loyalists/Unionists were defending themselves against the people so aptly described above. On one side you have terrorists, on the other, defenders against terrorism.

Is the soldier who shot Bin Laden (a known terrorist) also a terrorist?

so the Dublin and Monaghan bombings was an act of self defence? Ah I see now :sherlock: Most of the killed where women. They needed defended against.

Even if the same fenians are singing about hating Protestants? You see this is the problem with SNP 'S wee Scotland Pipe Dream , rid it of all things Protestant, and British and keep all the Earls happy .

And see the Catholics I served with they where all great guys , and not like the Bitter, and Twisted Paddy Wannabes we have up here in Scotland

you need to read the whole thing before making comments pal. You are picking and choosing which posts to suit yourself. I have clearly stated I think its a load of shite from both sides.

so the Dublin and Monaghan bombings was an act of self defence? Ah I see now :sherlock: Most of the killed where women. They needed defended against.

Where was Bin Laden shot?

There are times when one has to actually go after the perpetrators.

There's civilian casualties in all wars (unfortunately) and this would have been avoided if the terrorists hadn't started their campaign to take Northern Ireland out of the Union.

A bit simplified, but makes it easier for the benefit of those (you) who struggle to understand it all.

Where was Bin Laden shot?

There are times when one has to actually go after the perpetrators.

There's civilian casualties in all wars (unfortunately) and this would have been avoided if the terrorists hadn't started their campaign to take Northern Ireland out of the Union.

A bit simplified, but makes it easier for the benefit of those (you) who struggle to understand it all.

Utter fucking dribble. You are defending this? :anguish:

A bombing during rush that killed mostly women without any warning given :anguish:

Says a lot about you pal.

ffs the way some off you on here are talking to fellow bears is a fucking joke, yes we don't always see eye to eye but is it to much to show some respect?

Unfortunately, this is what happens when the "new breed" of Rangers fan starts to lecture others on the rights and wrongs of supporting our club, and the United Kingdom, of which our club is a large part of.