As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

Seriously mate in earlier posts in this thread i said i have no problem with people who sing the songs..... AND I ALSO SAID that i don't know alot about nothern irelands troubles or it's victims so therefore would be disrespectful for me to pretend that i was an ulsterman and sing songs i have no idea about.

Again no problem with people singing about something they feel strongly for.

This. I've never belted out a Loyalist anthem, I'm just a normal Scot.

People should sing whatever they like, even though you will always get the PC brigade, MOPES and god knows how many others complaining. It's only music at the end of the day, they are entitled to their rights, happy singing.

I dream of a day when we can all get along. A day when certain catholics arent promoting the ira and certain "bears" arent getting exited about men in ski masks holding guns. I have no time for such images wether it be catholic, protestant or even the taliban and will look to keep my kids away from such things. If some are happy to show this to their children and bring thrm up to hate others thats up to them. Not for me though thanks I live in 2012 and am not filled with hate.

This thread certainly does do a lot of outing. It outs a lot of narrow minded bigots. Most of whom probably have no clue about the subject matter. Total sheep.

This thread epitomizes why we are hated by so many other clubs and official bodies. The hatred that some of our fans attach to our club makes us a target for others. Unless you are a staunch loyalist its easy to see why non bears could dislike the club.

Men in ski masks with guns :anguish:

I dream of a day when we can all get along. A day when certain catholics arent promoting the ira and certain "bears" arent getting exited about men in ski masks holding guns. I have no time for such images wether it be catholic, protestant or even the taliban and will look to keep my kids away from such things. If some are happy to show this to their children and bring thrm up to hate others thats up to them. Not for me though thanks I live in 2012 and am not filled with hate.

This thread certainly does do a lot of outing. It outs a lot of narrow minded bigots. Most of whom probably have no clue about the subject matter. Total sheep.

This thread epitomizes why we are hated by so many other clubs and official bodies. The hatred that some of our fans attach to our club makes us a target for others. Unless you are a staunch loyalist its easy to see why non bears could dislike the club.

Men in ski masks with guns :anguish:

Aye, sound like the same thick cunts playing the PC-card reporting my personal twitter to the local chamber and the Chicago ADL while they spout garbage about h*ns out the other sides of their mouths and mock the deaths of 66 innocent 00000041.gif

I could give two fucks about the non-bears that dislike our beautiful club. We keep their fucking lights on through thick and thin 00000042.gif

Aye, sound like the same thick cunts playing the PC-card reporting my personal twitter to the local chamber and the Chicago ADL while they spout garbage about h*ns out the other sides of their mouths and mock the deaths of 66 innocent 00000041.gif

I could give two fucks about the non-bears that dislike our beautiful club. We keep their fucking lights on through thick and thin 00000042.gif

I think I clearly stated I have no time for the "other" side who spout IRA pish.

I think I clearly stated I have no time for the "other" side who spout IRA pish.

Not even spouting that, mate. Think their wee little bullshit laws apply over here. My grandfather taught me that a taig was those "scummy fuckers in the green shirts" and I still believe it to this day 21.gif Whatever else they want to attach to it is their business, not mine. But anyone calling me a bigot should ask the priest who married my wife and I, the woman who attended an RC primary school, my thoughts on social inequality. Fucking mungs mad.gif

Not even spouting that, mate. Think their wee little bullshit laws apply over here. My grandfather taught me that a taig was those "scummy fuckers in the green shirts" and I still believe it to this day 21.gif Whatever else they want to attach to it is their business, not mine. But anyone calling me a bigot should ask the priest who married my wife and I, the woman who attended an RC primary school, my thoughts on social inequality. Fucking mungs mad.gif

I have no problem calling Celtic taigs or tims or even cunts but only because its a wind up to them, because I do dislike those fuckers. My dislike has nothing to do with religion though. People who get angry and uupset because of the religous aspects of it all are small minded knuckle draggers who I wish would just fuck off and start their own wee hate filled websites.

Super Ally

Rangers assistant manager Ally McCoist wants the club's fans arrested if they continue to sing sectarian songs.

The Ibrox club have been charged by Uefa over their fans' chanting at Europa League ties with PSV Eindhoven.

"Maybe getting arrested will stop it," McCoist told BBC Scotland. "It might take police going into grounds all over the country and arresting people.

"Because it doesn't seem to bother them that it's going to have massive financial implications to our club."

Rangers chief executive Martin Bain says the club is "utterly dismayed" by Uefa's decision and that they will defend the club's position "vigorously".

"You have to question whether they're Rangers supporters," said McCoist. "It absolutely baffles me.

i gota stop you rite there . you say move on so fucking easy like it is nothing . you dont have a clue wat we have been threw. i have lost friends and family members have been badly wounded by the ira. i will never forgive and never forget until the day i die. like many of my fellow ulstermen / women.

Of course that is completely reasonable, I just think some people's issue is that some use Rangers (a football club) as a vehicle to do that.

We all have our religious views, but our club should be open to all, with no fear of discrimination due to religion.

The songs should be sung by those that wish to, but if it costs Rangers money, points or playing in empty stadiums

then where is the sense in doing it at Ibrox or Gers away games?

The anti-taig thing... what DOES it have to do with Rangers Football Club anyway ?

I understand the anti-papery/ papist stance... and how things are as in ARE in Northern Ireland.... but it has nout to do with The Rangers... draw a line under it because all it DOES do is get our football Club into trouble... This Has to STOP !

This will never stop and never should.

From playing benefit matches to fund the building of Orange Halls to releasing an orange strip, and don't give me the 'it was in recognition of the Dutch contingent' pish because we all know why the Club done it, Rangers, like it or not, have utilized this part of our history and culture for the Clubs benefit. I for one am extremely proud to be a Protestant and a Rangers supporter and no matter what the two will be inextricably linked forever more. :21::crabflute::uk:

Aye, cos a club manager would be saying ftp and the IRA. doh

He was pictured next to a Orange Walk yesterday, you must be ragin?

So ally had to make the comment condeming them? I just dont ser ally as the type to make statements he doesn't mean.