Protestant,Athiest,Muslim,Jew..........

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't label Atheism as a religion!

Atheists are generally the people who constantly bang on about religion and bore less obsessive people who would rather talk about burds, football or UFC when drunk.

Why all atheists feel the need to preach to others, typically in an animated and aggressive fashion, is one of modern life's mysteries - they have become everything they profess to hate, laughable people in general.

Straw man :)

They have built a joint school in Coatbridge. Originally plans were thwarted because the priests did not want their children "having to use" the same toilets as the other children.

Well it's quite obvious why the priests would not want the wrong kids hanging around the toilets.

I have met a good few who came over to match Majid and had a great day out at Ibrox. A few on here can argue it all they want as they have an extremely small social circle and don't mix (which is probably a good thing).

yeah your right mate they do have a small social circle but not all are like that. Anyway all that matters is getting behind the club religion shouldnt make any difference

yeah your right mate they do have a small social circle but not all are like that. Anyway all that matters is getting behind the club religion shouldnt make any difference

I meant the bigots on here having a small social circle.. Just wanted to clarify that.

Absolutely though. It's just about Rangers and loving the club.

When the catholic church & its members stop looking down at me & mine.....when they stop looking at protestants & other religions with contempt & disdain....when they stop being the most hypocritical ideology thats ever existed....when they take responsibility for the "men" acting in their faith being child moletsers....when the vatican stops harbouring these criminals behind its walls & instead hands them over to the authorities....when they apologise for the brutal murders of reformists (protestants) during the 16 & 17th centuries.....when the vatican hands back priceless treasures that were stolen from innocents throughout the middle ages....when the vatican hands back the gold & fine arts they hid for the nazis during WW11, that came from the mouths & homes of jews.....

when the catholics in this country stop being the "oh so persecuted" when the truth is in fact the opposite....when they come round to the fact they are the minority in this country, and dont actually rule it....etc etc etc etc etc........

After all of the above, maybe, just maybe I will give them the time of day. As it will never happen, they can all GO TO HELL

EXCACTLY,PERCECUTED MA BAWS.FTA.NO SURRENDER

We are all Rangers fans......that should never be forgotten,we all have different backgrounds and love our club for so many different reasons and from many different generations!!!!

We should focus on ONE thing just now and that is the restoration of our club to where it should be.......looking down at the others who are chasing........

What about catholics? Why leave them out? Are you tarring all catholics around the world with the rhepublican brush? Do you have something against catholics? Do you think no catholics support our club? And is Atheism(e before i) a religion? (tu)