Beam backs

blooberr

If we were to beam back games to Ibrox we would need to pay the club we were playing. Never worked too well the first time so can't really see it taking off again. Maintenance of the screens, running Ibrox and paying other teams for broadcasting rights, especially in winter when the games will be on tv at some point. Can't see it working out bud.

Know what your'e saying, but this time round the club has been wounded and we as fans would rally to watch the beam backs.

Obviously the games would have to be ones that were not broadcast to the nation and I'm sure the cash starved w*nkers of the opposing clubs would be grateful for 10% of the gate money.

I remember the beambacks from the 9IAR era, went to Ibrox to watch us against Hearts in the last game of the season Walters last game of his first spell when we threw away 10 in a row. I remember saying to my old man: "Can't wait til ten years from now Dad" he said "Whys that Son?" and I replied "So we've got 10 in a row".

A lot different now but as a boy growing up during 9IAR all I knew was Rangers winning and that day was won of the worst of my young life

We played Dundee utd

Was that not the 6-2 game? I remember sitting with my dad in the main stand and we were 3-0 down after 10 minutes I think. Always remember getting a 2nd goal and my dad saying "we might get a draw out this yet". The 5-1 game at Ibrox after it was my first game against them and I sat in the Copland front watching every goal at close range, magic day after that beamback.

no mate sure it was 5-1 and it was feckin freezing if i remember the piggery 6-2 game i was at and it was warm that day, sure gio scored a great free kick in the beam back i was at

if we're that skint and everyone else needs oor money fuck them ! why dont we look into beamin back into ibrox , charging a fiver a head , then rangers are benefiting from the money from home and away games ? we dont do walking away ! WE ARE THE FUCKING PEOPLE !!! GITRFUT !

Jeezo! :lol: :lol:

:ph34r: