I was taking some abuse yesterday

Yesterday I was getting wound up by a few from the dark side, telling all about how they were now going to win ten in a row. Their theory is by the time we are back in the SPL (as if thats even going exist soon!) they will be on four in a row. Then we will take another two or three seasons to get to their level (ffs I couldnt wipe the smile off my face). They would then push on for ten in a row. This all because they are on a better finacial footing and will be for some time.

I pointed out to them that we were on a better finacial footing since Walter returned and how well have they done since then. Their smiles faded and they started to mumble. I then ponted out that they could count on the CL money.... no wait a minute with you guys not being able to win a euro game the co-efficient will go through the floor.

The conversation stopped soon afterwards :uk: :uk: :uk:

Yesterday I was getting wound up by a few from the dark side, telling all about how they were now going to win ten in a row. Their theory is by the time we are back in the SPL (as if thats even going exist soon!) they will be on four in a row. Then we will take another two or three seasons to get to their level (ffs I couldnt wipe the smile off my face). They would then push on for ten in a row. This all because they are on a better finacial footing and will be for some time.

I pointed out to them that we were on a better finacial footing since Walter returned and how well have they done since then. Their smiles faded and they started to mumble. I then ponted out that they could count on the CL money.... no wait a minute with you guys not being able to win a euro game the co-efficient will go through the floor.

The conversation stopped soon afterwards :uk: :uk: :uk:

They're raging that we're not gutted about being in Div 3. What do they have to look forward to? Winning the league by November and getting pumped in the CL? How exciting!

They're raging that we're not gutted about being in Div 3. What do they have to look forward to? Winning the league by November and getting pumped in the CL? How exciting!

How fucking good would it be if they didnt win the league this season! :uk: They are going to need to keep focused cause they need rivals to keep motivated, others may just want it more. :uk:

I have my own concerns regarding them achieving ten in a row and we can't really compare our current financial climate and the next few years while we're cutting out cloth to when Walter was in charge as we still spent big, well big for Scotland. maybe I am giving them too much credit but the fuckers have got 4 in the bag if we remain in div 3 and known them they will get easy CL qualifiers.

The conversation stopped soon afterwards :uk::uk::uk:

Why would this matter without any competition these titles would mean nothing.

I have my own concerns regarding them achieving ten in a row and we can't really compare our current financial climate and the next few years while we're cutting out cloth to when Walter was in charge as we still spent big, well big for Scotland. maybe I am giving them too much credit but the fuckers have got 4 in the bag if we remain in div 3 and known them they will get easy CL qualifiers.

And lose them.

I think you are, they will struggle as they will feel they can walk it. They will continue to demolish our co-efficient for the CL so at least we will get a laugh :rolleyes:

I thought this post was going to be about a visit you had to see the local parish priest when I saw the headline.

Someone neg repped you for that <cr> on here as our club and traditions are villified on a daily basis. Sad

days :(

They can win every title they want we'll still win our 55th before they win 50

As far as I'm concerned, when we win the third division, that will be our 55 title and 56 when we win the second. A title is a title in my books.

Can't wait to sing 55 titles and STILL going strong.

N/S

Any title they win when we are not there to challenge will be pretty meaningless.

Meh

Three of those titles might be won without us even in the league and another given to them after we got deducted 10 points.

Sounds like a tainted ten in a row to me :D