Conspiracy 2012

bluechip

Murray and Whyte fucjed us over, of that there is no doubt.

But.

If you believe it finishes there then you need to open your eyes.

I posted months ago that the end game for Liewell was for us to be out of the equation and then there to be only a non competitor league in Scotland. This would allow the Bheasts to move to England with uefa's backing. We on the other hand would be so far out of it that we could not make same move.

The usual suspects who pounced on that post...you still believe I was havering?

We know dermott is determined to get into the EPL so it's not so far fetched at all. He's said as much himself FFS.

The usual suspects though aye. Too many people crying paranoia and not opening their eyes to the bleeding fucking obvious. I mean, relegated to div 3 and talk if 5 stripped titles for an EBT scheme- something that was widespread in uk business and declared in our accounts. Come on!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember what Airdrie did? Bought Clydebank and liquidated Airdrieonians and changed Clydebank to Airdrie Utd? I think this guy Withey tried to do this with St Mirren (with Whyte on board).

Withey, RangersSecretary, Whyte's lawyer, previously worked for Collyer and Bristow. I smell a rat!

There's that many rhat's in all this!

These guys are chancers by nature and after doing well in a few dodgy deals tend to grow a false sense of confidence.

I do think he totally discounted the political and media factors that make shafting a high profile club like us different from little cleaning companies that few people care about. Naive cunt that's for sure.

As to involvement with green - I hope not and there's been no evidence. It is very possible though sadly. I mean, would Whyte really sell for a quid and leave ticketus chasing him for 27m?

Green hasnt told us very much which is worrying for me. Whyte knows he is not welcome in Glasgow and Green would be hounded too if a link to Whyte could be established.

Like you say, these guys are chancers but they must have a level of intelligence in order to cover any trails going back to them. The worst Whyte would look for is to walk away having broken even. Sadly though, I think he stole between £20m-30m then got his boys Duff and Phelps in to help themselves to a further £5m odd.

Surprised the courts havent investigated this 2bh, the judge that appointed D+P as administrators must have thought, "What the fuck have I done?"

We know dermott is determined to get into the EPL so it's not so far fetched at all. He's said as much himself FFS.

The usual suspects though aye. Too many people crying paranoia and not opening their eyes to the bleeding fucking obvious. I mean, relegated to div 3 and talk if 5 stripped titles for an EBT scheme- something that was widespread in uk business and declared in our accounts. Come on!

Surely the only way for us to have our titles stripped would be someone (Green) saying, "Aye Ok".

It would be impossible to prove we wouldnt have won the League and Cups had we not used EBT's.

We had guys like Vignal, Ball, Malcolm in our starting XI FFS

Lets be honest.Whyte railroaded the Administration without even pleading for any other investment.

Its was planned from the moment he met David Murray for David Murray and possibly Lloyds bank.

Question is what were his motives were?????

Could he have been out for the money??? could he have been rodent lover and a plant?? he certainly wasnt a fan of rangers fc

I do hope he gets a bullet though one day

He did it for the money, I think. I wouldn't put anything past Desmond but my gut feel us Whyte was a plant of lloyds and Murray who though he could pocket from this.

Question is:

What happened to the floating charges over ibrox and Murray park? Who are greens backers.

I'm not an FF John brown backer either as some on here would no doubt protest. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy a season ticket to support the club. I would like to know the answer to these questions though. I think they are reasonable questions to ask.

Surely the only way for us to have our titles stripped would be someone (Green) saying, "Aye Ok".

It would be impossible to prove we wouldnt have won the League and Cups had we not used EBT's.

We had guys like Vignal, Ball, Malcolm in our starting XI FFS

Exactly. The EBTs were more of a disadvantage if anything. 26m in savings during years when scum won more titles, with massive tax penalties driving us to insolvency in later years. Not to mention all the clubs in england who used them. We'll get attacked for everything if there's no one to mount a defence for us though , that's. The problem.

He did it for the money, I think. I wouldn't put anything past Desmond but my gut feel us Whyte was a plant of lloyds and Murray who though he could pocket from this.

Question is:

What happened to the floating charges over ibrox and Murray park? Who are greens backers.

I'm not an FF John brown backer either as some on here would no doubt protest. I wouldn't tell anyone not to buy a season ticket to support the club. I would like to know the answer to these questions though. I think they are reasonable questions to ask.

I would reckon Whyte is more likely to have been put in there by Murray than Dermott.

As much as I loved Bomber as a player I think he has made a bit of an arse of himself recently.

As for your questions mate, I would love to know the answers too. Ibrox, Murray Park and The Albion Car Park for £1.5m or so? That just isnt right. Hope Green hasnt got ulterior plans for these.

Exactly. The EBTs were more of a disadvantage if anything. 26m in savings during years when scum won more titles, with massive tax penalties driving us to insolvency in later years. Not to mention all the clubs in england who used them. We'll get attacked for everything if there's no one to mount a defence for us though , that's. The problem.

And its a big problem.

I thought at first they wanted a precedent set by going after us first.

Vodafone got away with billions and Chelsea operated some sort of image rights scheme. I think they owed something like £12m but Chelsea said, "Nah, hows about £6m and we'll settle". Seems you can haggle with the taxman now.

It would have been widespread in Britain. There is no way, for example, Man Utd wouldnt have found out about this if say, Chelsea were luring in the big guns.

There is so much going on just now it is unreal. Its someone different sticking the boot into us each day. The football season starting would be a welcome distraction to all this.

I apologise to the OP for calling you deluded. As I said earlier, my napper is frazzled with all this shite.

Roll on East Stirling at Ibrox for a full house. I think it will be special.

To chuck in an article posted on Gersnet in November 2010:

' the Stewart Regan jigsaw

There is a thread on VanguardBears highlighting Leggo's Latest blog, an interesting assessment of the relationship between Dr John Reid/Lawwell and Stewart Regan. Leggo utilises Dr Reid's past membership of the Communist Party of Great Britain(CPGB), by reminding the readership of the events of the Prague Spring, 1968. Devout rc and President of Czechoslovakia, Alexander Dubcek decided to throw off the communist yoke and embarked upon a three month process of breaking ties with the Soviet Union. This was dramatically halted when Brezhnez sent in the tanks and parked them on St Wenceslaus Square. This event split the CPGB, those supporting the Soviet Union's Hectoring actions became known as 'Tankies'.

It would appear Dr John Reid was a Tanky.

Leggo is of the opinion that Dr John has his Tanks parked outside the Hampden officies of the SFA.

The Stewart Regan jigsaw appears to be most revealing. He was educated at St Bede's rc school in County Durham. Apparently, he was headhunted for the SFA Chief Executive position by Paul Nolan of Nolan Partners. The company 'Nolan Partners' is a business partner of ra Sellik. Paul Nolan is biggest, bestest mates with Kevin Reid, son of Dr John; and Regan worked alongside Peter Lawwell whilst both employed at Coors.

Over the last couple of weeks, the on-message types in both broadcast and print media NEVER missed an opportunity to lionise Stewart Regan. It was lots and lots of, 'Stewart Regan has not put a foot wrong', 'the only man to emerge from this sorry debacle with any credit is Stewart Regan', and 'you have to feel sorry for Stewart Regan, five minutes in the job and he has landed all this on his lap". Remember, when asked by Allan McGregor on the plane home from Prague, "am I banned for a game or two"? Stewart Regan replied, "you'll have to wait to you open tomorrow morning's mail".

Yep, all those comments from Regan about sectarianism being at the core of the refeeing controversy, the secret meetings with Lawwell, and his sympathy for ra Sellik's plight. Mmm, anyone think Stewart Regan may have have been well briefed before taking up his designation as SFA Chief Executive?'

Can't say we weren't warned.....

I can assure you I am not.

I would suggest anyone posting about Lawwell in a topic would be more likely to be a tim.

Some of our support need to get a realisation for the real world.

The abuse some of our players got for leaving was awful.

What player with any ambition wants to take a pay cut, play in 4th tier of scottish football, no European football for years? People would rather look after number one than care for loyalty.

If we ever get this SFA license granted we should be able to rely on our youth up to Division One. Clean slate, debt free, no one man in charge and we will be back providing we are well run.

Nothing is going to change the position we are in now so as soon as we kick off against Peterhead the better cause fans are arguing with each other everywhere, no wonder after the 5-6 months we've had.

I don't mind the players wanting to play at a higher level and earn more money, its a short career and they should get the most our of it.....But it's the fact that they left for fucking nothing! When we need every pound we can get our hand on.

Edu is the perfect example, hes supposed to have left for £300,000... Hats off to him! We are debt free so regardless of the fact we paid £2m for him it's all profit now.

I'm sure southampton would have paid £2m for Davis it would still have been a bargain.

But the worst is Rhys McCabe, we train him, bring him up in one of the best training grounds in the country. Supply him with kit and wages. I'm sure Durrant would have provided invaluable advice and techniques and to show his respect he fucks of for nothing! He should have at least signed and then left for £200k!

Can't believe 2 Americans seem to appreciate our club more than supposide fans.

---------"fuck man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' shooters don't even know! Don't you get it?"---------

I believe that we have been intentionally placed into administration when it was unnecessary to do so.

With the EBT investigation coming up was this just a way for Murray to remove himself from the equation and an ego trip for Whyte that went wrong? Or were they colluding on the whole sorry fucking mess.

Hopefully we'll find out one day :21:

I have to wonder what would be happening just now if Gordon Smith was still in the job and regan had never arrived ... there definately does seem to be a move to extract as many pounds of flesh from us as possible just now and I just don't think this relentless persuit would have happened under Smith

Did Smith leave to take up job offer from Whyte or was his leaving own choice?

I think Whyte was planted - how come a potless arsehole arrived on the scene immediately after Smith got the boot & Septic broadened their power base at the SFA with Liewell's ex-Coors mate, Regan?

Fitness PP test not done and knowing about tax not getting paid, they've certainly known we were in a mess and are exploiting it all. Main aim right now is to strip and take our titles so we are branded cheats and them victims for a long time. Anything more will be up to us :pipe:

Quite fucking astonishing what is going on.

Lennon, Liwell, Reagan, Doncaster ,Kelly, Reid and Thompson all wanting our titles stripped.Anyone see the connection here.

Fucking astonishing what tjese fucking cretins are getting away with.

They want historical retrobution.Wonder why.

These cunts at the SFA knew what was going on and let it happen.FFS we have been well stitched up.

... and when did they recruit Murray (D) to rack up the debts that would lead to a sale that was to the Charlatan Whyte? When did they recruit Whyte?

They may be kicking us while we are down - but they did NOT bring us down.

the current situation that Rangers find themselves in has occurred from a multiplicity of events.

white and murray are contributors but 'contributor' is quite distinct from 'conspirator'.

most people when they hear the word 'conspiracy' immediately think of a large group of people in various fields plotting together for the downfall of a target - in this case Rangers.

this is bullshit!

'Conspiracy' by definition and in law only requires two individuals plotting together against Rangers.

eg. one anti-Rangers supporter in hmrc working clandestinely with macphilgobblygook constitutes a 'conspiracy, as does liewell and rhegan plotting together.

the possiblity of a number of small groups of two or three people working independently to fuck Rangers is also quite possible, if not probable, considering the palpable hatred towards our club by so many.

to believe that there is no possiblity of two individuals out there conspiring against Rangers is naive.

do you think it is at all possible, bluepeter, that liewell and regan plotted together to get Rangers out of the SPL?

if so, then i'm afraid you believe that 'conspiracy theory' is applicable to Rangers current situation.

but perhaps, bluepeter, you believe that all the discussions between liewell and regan regarding Rangers have been strictly in the realm of 'sporting integrity'?

so which is it?

the current situation that Rangers find themselves in has occurred from a multiplicity of events.

white and murray are contributors but 'contributor' is quite distinct from 'conspirator'.

most people when they hear the word 'conspiracy' immediately think of a large group of people in various fields plotting together for the downfall of a target - in this case Rangers.

this is bullshit!

'Conspiracy' by definition and in law only requires two individuals plotting together against Rangers.

eg. one anti-Rangers supporter in hmrc working clandestinely with macphilgobblygook constitutes a 'conspiracy, as does liewell and rhegan plotting together.

the possiblity of a number of small groups of two or three people working independently to fuck Rangers is also quite possible, if not probable, considering the palpable hatred towards our club by so many.

to believe that there is no possiblity of two individuals out there conspiring against Rangers is naive.

do you think it is at all possible, bluepeter, that liewell and regan plotted together to get Rangers out of the SPL?

if so, then i'm afraid you believe that 'conspiracy theory' is applicable to Rangers current situation.

but perhaps, bluepeter, you believe that all the discussions between liewell and regan regarding Rangers have been strictly in the realm of 'sporting integrity'?

so which is it?

Good to see you back mate. Where the f@@k you been?

Had visions of you running through the jungles of Panama being chased by govt. forces. :lol:

Fitness PP test not done and knowing about tax not getting paid, they've certainly known we were in a mess and are exploiting it all. Main aim right now is to strip and take our titles so we are branded cheats and them victims for a long time. Anything more will be up to us :pipe:

(tu)

Either they're at it, or they've got SO f***king lucky that they couldn 't have planned it any better!

Good to see you back mate. Where the f@@k you been?

Had visions of you running through the jungles of Panama being chased by govt. forces. :lol:

hey, Jack, kinda got waylayed.

been hard to type with cracked ribs and broken collarbone etc etc.

you should see the other guys :lol:

dont tell anyone, eh?

remember the old saying you can get out of nicaragua but they might follow you.

Debts that would have been nigh on cleared if the team had negotiated a piss-easy Champions League qualifier?

We weren't in such a bad state at the end of 2010/11 (bar potential fallout, which still has not hit, of BTC).

So the financial weakness Murray lefty us and the lack of PAYE payments and all subsequent events are now down to the team failing in a couple of European games - Please get a grip of reality - I know everyone is desparate for this all to end and for us in some way to have been victims in all this but it started because Murray over extended the club - leading to a financial weakness that allowed the sale (forced or otherwise) to Whyte, who is a crook. Murray once said something that I believe should be a mantra for the club - financial planning should be made based on going out of all cups at round 1. Whyte had no plan other than lining his own pockets.

There has been much ineptitude, incompetence, vindictiveness, and often out right stupidity, scince we went into administration but if we had not been in that situation there would have been no opportunity for that to affect us.

this is bullshit!

so which is it?

I know that many of our support want to be able to play the victim card - that somehow this is all someone elses fault (and it sure IS NOT the supports fault) but the sad fact that many, like yourself, dont want to acknowledge, is that if Murray had not made us weak financially, if Whyte had not bought the club, then there would have never been an opportunity for any one to conspire against us.

With the size of our club we should have been, what we have been for years in the Scottish game - Leaders. Along with Celtic we are the power in the Scottish game but to play the victim, to perpetually be moaning and whining that others have done this, by conspiracy or not - is to miss the point. Our current position is because the club became financially weak and thus open to attack - that weakness was not caused by our enemies (although it is hard not to think of Murray and Whyte is anything but negative terms) but caused by that financial weakness.

So the financial weakness Murray lefty us and the lack of PAYE payments and all subsequent events are now down to the team failing in a couple of European games - Please get a grip of reality - I know everyone is desparate for this all to end and for us in some way to have been victims in all this but it started because Murray over extended the club - leading to a financial weakness that allowed the sale (forced or otherwise) to Whyte, who is a crook. Murray once said something that I believe should be a mantra for the club - financial planning should be made based on going out of all cups at round 1. Whyte had no plan other than lining his own pockets.

There has been much ineptitude, incompetence, vindictiveness, and often out right stupidity, scince we went into administration but if we had not been in that situation there would have been no opportunity for that to affect us.

Whyte may have been able to meet PAYE payments with a CL pot - we'll never know. He may have managed to sail off with that, too - again, we'll never know.

The CL exit may not have been the end if the world if we'd sold/cut costs on exit, instead of dishing out better deals to certain players - you're right in that respect,

Just too many things have gone right for our enemies & absolutely nothing (& I mean nothing!) has gone right for us over the last 6 months.

The way they've manipulated a power base, controlled the media, the lot.

My boss has a mantra, too:

'There are NO coincidences'.

I know that many of our support want to be able to play the victim card - that somehow this is all someone elses fault (and it sure IS NOT the supports fault) but the sad fact that many, like yourself, dont want to acknowledge, is that if Murray had not made us weak financially, if Whyte had not bought the club, then there would have never been an opportunity for any one to conspire against us.

With the size of our club we should have been, what we have been for years in the Scottish game - Leaders. Along with Celtic we are the power in the Scottish game but to play the victim, to perpetually be moaning and whining that others have done this, by conspiracy or not - is to miss the point. Our current position is because the club became financially weak and thus open to attack - that weakness was not caused by our enemies (although it is hard not to think of Murray and Whyte is anything but negative terms) but caused by that financial weakness.

just because i contend that others conspire against us does not, as you suggest, negate acknowledgement of murray and whyte's responsibility in our predicament.

and i certainly didn't say it's ALL someone else's fault - that is your faulty inference. and it is misleading to suggest so.

i said - we are where we are because of a multiplicity of factors - conspiracies being one of them.

we are, to some extent, victims of people like liewell and regan who use murray or whyte's misdeeds to impose draconian sanctions rather than fair ones.

i'm certainly not saying saying they are the only reason, and that others like murray are not culpable.

however, pete, you, from what i read, continually suggest that all conpiracies are delusional paranoia.

this guarantees that the conspirators will never be accountable for their wrong doing.

and you did't answer the question, pete - do you or do you not believe that liewell and regan conspired to get us out of the SPL?

parties in the bbc conspired to paint ally in a false light thru editing - tell me, pete, how did murray or whyte's financial dealings cause this particular conspiracy?