How incompetent can the biggest sports channel get?

Gaz92

An article on the Sky Sports News website said "The Rangers Football Club will play their first game against Brechin on Sunday".

Honest to God, what shoddy, incompetent and inaccurate journalism. What are these jobsworth's actually doing when they're supposed to be doing their job? Fannying about with their BlackBerry's? The notion of us only playing our first game on Sunday is something I wouldn't even have expected the gutter press to go for.

Seriously, Sky, the facts aren't hard to find. Have a think before you publish such drivel.

An article on the Sky Sports News website said "The Rangers Football Club will play their first game against Brechin on Sunday".

Honest to God, what shoddy, incompetent and inaccurate journalism. What are these jobsworth's actually doing when they're supposed to be doing their job? Fannying about with their BlackBerry's? The notion of us only playing our first game on Sunday is something I wouldn't even have expected the gutter press to go for.

Seriously, Sky, the facts aren't hard to find. Have a think before you publish such drivel.

Except it is our first game .... of this season.

Its our first game of the season i see nothing wrong with that comment but i would need to see the full article before judging

Its our first game of the season i see nothing wrong with that comment but i would need to see the full article before judging

The exact comment is "The Rangers Football Club" will play their first match at Brechin on Sunday after Sevco Scotland were granted a conditional SFA license". It gives no indication that it means for the season.

The exact comment is "The Rangers Football Club" will play their first match at Brechin on Sunday after Sevco Scotland were granted a conditional SFA license". It gives no indication that it means for the season.

But it is our first match after we've been granted our licence so it doesn't seem as if there is anything much wrong with that?

It could mean the new company in charge of rangers first game. But i agree bastards why not just say rangers first game of the season or first game under new company ownership. Or even better rangers play brechin .

Dirty bastards