Reply From Clyde

bluechip

Hopefully Nuremburg shug, andy walker n jim delahunt will be getting their p45 shortly

Best not to listen to the cunt of a radio station

I wouldn't even bang that sheban traffic n travel purely because she's a taig n works for radi catholicita :craphead:

Facts and figures is what runs any business, as has been said if you collate the no of callers and time given they will sit up and take notice.

Their a commercial station and only operate down to money received from sponsors taking out commercials.

As their listeners drop off so will their money.

The guy on rc actually said that he understood the constant haranguing to renew as he had a mate behind the scenes at porkheid & that's where the figures came from - also apparently why they've increased the allocation for the sheep shaggers... I'd piss myself laughing if their stadium was only half full on the opening day...

:crabflute:

How Fuckin many were there tonight? I understand that it was a season book match and the crowd was 'Around'35,000

I briefly looked in on my laptop and there were that many empty seats I thought I was watching The Olympics!

WE are missing the trick here bears

what we really need to do is see who it is that sponsors this show and all the regular advertisers throughout its broadcast.

Armed with this list we should set about boycotting their products - services - venues and tell them we are doing so but also why and that until parity and honesty is restored to the program they cannot expect the support of the extended Rangers family.

RC are a commercial station, they only survive on the air time they sell so if WE the Rangers family turn away from their source of finance because of their actions then you will be assured that changes happen and happen quickly.

If you cannot defeat the enemy because it hides behind strong defences(the dump button and call selection) then you kill it by starving it.

I was unaware that Gordon Dalziel used to play for us, and when I asked my dad if he was an ex-celtic player or something I was shocked to hear he used to play for us, he does nothing but back up the taigs and slate is, same with DJ on the Real radio, any so called Rangers man on these programs is either too scared to stick up for Rangers or is a liar.

I was unaware that Gordon Dalziel used to play for us, and when I asked my dad if he was an ex-celtic player or something I was shocked to hear he used to play for us, he does nothing but back up the taigs and slate is, same with DJ on the Real radio, any so called Rangers man on these programs is either too scared to stick up for Rangers or is a liar.

Too many of the so-called Rangers men are shit scared of upsetting the pay cheque. It's despicable.

Excellent work there.Rapier reply,straight to the point about Spew.

May I suggest that if any Bear does actually have the stomach to listen to this bile for the whole two hours,that they note the advertisers and let the rest of us know.Contacting the advertisers and letting them know that sponsoring anti protestant and anti Rangers broadcasting shows may prove detrimental to their sales.NO REVENUE........NO SHOW.

As for a total boycott of Clyde!I could not actually do that as a regular contributor to the GB experience,where else could I get my "Menchies " shouted out?

Aww write Georgie boooay,gies a shout fur wee muffs ,Danny the tree frog and pogo,wur aw mad wi it,Kilby ya bass......

There's clearly a bias towards Timothy on that particular station.

I just find it astonishing that when they get their chance to talk about their team, their transfers, their European run (or lack of), all they can talk about is us. It's mental.

We really are the only team worth talking about in Scotland. Even our biggest rivals back that up.

The guy on rc actually said that he understood the constant haranguing to renew as he had a mate behind the scenes at porkheid & that's where the figures came from - also apparently why they've increased the allocation for the sheep shaggers... I'd piss myself laughing if their stadium was only half full on the opening day...

Unless someone pointed it out to me - I wouldn't notice.

A mhank was allowed 5 mins about SPL 'rigging' since 2000. He was going on about the players and fans of Sellic suing Sevco. Anyway, one pundit challenged him and said 'rigging' was too strong. Delahunt chipped in, saying ' there was a phrase used 'financial doping' which is probably more accurate'. FFS Firstly he is quoting Lennon, and second, he has already made his mind up before any judgement and/or appeal has been made public.

I was furious. It is all well to say don't listen to it, but some Rangers fans need to in order to put our message across otherwise it really is Radio Celtic and they can merrily brainwash any non-Rangers fans willing to listen.

A mhank was allowed 5 mins about SPL 'rigging' since 2000. He was going on about the players and fans of Sellic suing Sevco. Anyway, one pundit challenged him and said 'rigging' was too strong. Delahunt chipped in, saying ' there was a phrase used 'financial doping' which is probably more accurate'. FFS Firstly he is quoting Lennon, and second, he has already made his mind up before any judgement and/or appeal has been made public.

I was furious. It is all well to say don't listen to it, but some Rangers fans need to in order to put our message across otherwise it really is Radio Celtic and they can merrily brainwash any non-Rangers fans willing to listen.

Feel free to complain. Email address on OP. :uk::21::uk: