The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - The Rangers V East Fife

We will open our door at 4pm - free rolls, free tunes, free entry.

Tuesday 7th August 2012 will be the first home game since the criminally insane SPL deemed it appropriate, through hatred, jealousy, and obvious non-footballing reasons, to oust the most successful footballing club in the world – The Rangers, and we have always been The Rangers and we always will be!

I think the passion of our support, the strength of our belief and the faith that we have in Alistair McCoist to represent us a true Rangers Manager only can – will lead us back to our rightful place as the dominant force of the Scottish game.

The Rangers Family have been absolutely incredible since that fateful day on the 14th February. If anyone had any doubts about how loyal our supporters are then they doubts have banished forever. I find it unbelievable the amount of people I have personally met who have informed me of their intention of buying a season ticket (if any are left :)) who previously, for whatever reason found it difficult to commit to a full season.

I know there are differing opinions on whether fans should be buying season tickets in the current climate and I respect everyone’s personal opinion on that. It is, however, my opinion that it is imperative that as many people as is possible purchase a season ticket. I have many reasons for this, including the shame we could impose on the SPL teams when the rest of the world sees that we have outsold ever one of them whilst being in the fourth tier of Scottish Football. But my overriding reason for myself and my family renewing our season tickets is our undying love and devotion our team and club – a feeling we all share. If you cannot commit yourself to a season ticket I hope to see you as often as possible – we all do what we can.

I see some people, understandably, feel that the price may be a bit expensive for the third division. But my answer to that, from the bottom of my heart is: I am not going to watch the third division – I am only here to see The Rangers.

29qkxnd.jpg

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: More than a Pub