Can't Wait...

Just thought i would voice my opinions on how i Cant bloddy wait to see how everything turns out in the next few years :rolleyes:

For one the Clubs who denied Rangers, And how the SPL Teams will be financially be going down the gutter.

And the Players who Turned there back in the dirtiest way possible and walked out with a don't give a shite attitude but i still love Rangers (Obviously not enough).

Moral of the Topic is all the doubters and haters will be begging us back sooner or later and the Ex Players who will go to a club and be forgotten about in a few months time who will be looking back at players who stayed at Ibrox and thinking i wish i stayed and became a great like them

We will be back Stronger than before and watch out :21: WATP

I recon the spl clubs will be feeling that 'pinch' already given that on last nights sports news I watched for myself... killie players phoning supporters of their previous years season ticket holders to buy-up this season.....lolz

I think that the sfa and others will already have set in agreement a NEW SPL thing (league) whereby there WILL be a new set-up already set in place for next season... under the umbrella of.... we always KNEW that we needed a new set-up..... blah, blah, blah

Nout Rangers can do about it as it will have BEEN part of the 'signed-allowance' back into the set-up.

(my own thoughts)

I recon the spl clubs will be feeling that 'pinch' already given that on last nights sports news I watched for myself... killie players phoning supporters of their previous years season ticket holders to buy-up this season.....lolz

Bet Shiels is pinching himself that he missed out on that.

We have some cracking memories ahead of us. I'm sure we'll have some amazing cup runs and probably bump into the taigs a few times along the way.

Just imagine the day we get promoted back to the top flight. There will never have been a noise like it.

We have some cracking memories ahead of us. I'm sure we'll have some amazing cup runs and probably bump into the taigs a few times along the way.

Just imagine the day we get promoted back to the top flight. There will never have been a noise like it.

I Think the SPL's will be louder than ours they will be saying Thank Fuck for that our club can finally bring in a huge revenue from them 3 or 4 times a season

I live outside of scotland but the events of the past months only gave me the motivation

to want to get to to watch us more.- the hatred from the rest - not just the scum was scary

I hope i speak for most that dont stay in scotland that the love we have for our team

doesnt matter if you are living in govan or stay any place else.

We are not going anywhere -jumping ship - division mars we will follow on

They will suffer more than anyone without us which is lewills nightmare - shame laughing boy

BHOY shite

they have no credibility no hopes and less crowds - while we can only get better

the scum can still be as bad they deserve that at the very least