Greens Investment

Ralph Brand

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers were worth 20 million and bought for 6. TBK and BK offered 5.5 Million but wanted to pay that in fucking installments.

Jim McColl and Walter offered 6.5 after Green had done the dirty work. These so called Rangers men, tried to get the club on the cheap.

D&P did not have an exclusive deal with anyone, they wanted 8.5 Million for a chance to get out via a CVA, they got fucked around by all parties, (including the SPL and SFA)

Green said, I am in ... here is 8.5 Million lets try and save this great club.

If he makes 120 Million and we are rightfully placed back at the top of Scottish Football with our dignity and pride restored. Then for me he will have earned it.

I started a topic about Craig Whyte being a charlatan before everyone realised and got more than 50 neg reps. Sometimes they are unjust, in this case however, there is no rational argument or reply from the op, so it is just.

:lol: have 1 back from me

You should keep repeating this and then it might actually be true.Yawn. He bought a car thats worth 20 million for 6 and hes a hero. Plenty of people wanted to buy a debt free Rangers. Only charlie had the exclusive deal with D&P. The green threads are getting beyond pathetic and totally cringeworthy. Green lied, no one gives a fuck, hey ho, on we go.

Keep repeating your same boring tactless platitudes...... meanwhile the rest of us will continue onwards and upwards.

Plenty of people had equal access to D&P......... Green walked the walk while other pimped themselves to the media. Where is P. Murray these days??

Are you Mark Dingwall?

I''ve seen some ill thought out posts but this is top 5 material.

Green has steadied the ship and is now actively strengthening our corporate side e.g new investors, pending share issue. probable new strip and merchandising deals.

The man has done well with what amounts to s weakened hand.

I look forward to how good he'll be as we get stronger

As s businessman the guy appears to know exactly how to help us. Yes he will also benefit in the end but we live in a capitalist world so nowt wrong with that.

Give the guy a break.