Greatest ever atmosphere at Ibrox

Posso Blue

The one game that will live with me forever is Dynamo Kiev when we beat them 2-0(SuperAlly&Falco).

The noise that night was so electric that I was about twelve I think and there were grown men crying beside me with the sheer vibrations around the stands.

I've been to some atmospheres in my time but that will take some beating.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance, the best atmosphere EVER was the night we beat the German International Squad(sorry Bayern Munich) 2 - 0 to get to Barcelona, there was only ever one team going to win that night.

What made the night even better was the mhanky mhob losing on pens to Inter milan with Dixie Deans blootering a penalty over the bar. I swear to god the Kingston bridge was doing the bouncy that night.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No chance, the best atmosphere EVER was the night we beat the German International Squad(sorry Bayern Munich) 2 - 0 to get to Barcelona, there was only ever one team going to win that night.

What made the night even better was the mhanky mhob losing on pens to Inter milan with Dixie Deans blootering a penalty over the bar. I swear to god the Kingston bridge was doing the bouncy that night.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have a rep sir - My favourite night at Ibrox.

Will NEVER forget it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Unfortunately I'm just a pup and didn't get the chance to sample the Ibrox terracing days(East Enclose apart).

Had great days out at Piggory in the terracing and would have been great to be amongst fellow bears in the old days...looked fab on tv!!

The one game that will live with me forever is Dynamo Kiev when we beat them 2-0(SuperAlly&Falco).

The noise that night was so electric that I was about twelve I think and there were grown men crying beside me with the sheer vibrations around the stands.

Yeah,that's the one for me ,mate.

Though,the noise when we equalised against the orcs,in injury time,when we had only 9 players on the pitch,was the loudest individual roar Ive had the pleasure of being part of.

Yeah,that's the one for me ,mate.

Though,the noise when we equalised against the orcs,in injury time,when we had only 9 players on the pitch,was the loudest individual roar Ive had the pleasure of being part of.

When we got back on the bus that day you would have thought we fucked them 6-0!!

Robbo fuckin legend.

Villareal a few seasons back was an unbelievable atmosphere.... Was the 1st game I brought my wee lad to and he was hooked after. we sat or should I stood in BF1 and sang for 90 minutes!!! On the way home he was still singing lol

Build my gallows for about 10 minutes was unreal bout 70 mins on, attacking, defending it just never stopped!!!

Leeds '92 for me. One of the first games I took my Mrs to and never forget her getting carried away and shouting at Strachan that he was a ginger wanker lmao. Surreal atmosphere was when the mankies were banned, there was beach balls in the Govan front to celebrate the party!

Leeds '92 for me. One of the first games I took my Mrs to and never forget her getting carried away and shouting at Strachan that he was a ginger wanker lmao. Surreal atmosphere was when the mankies were banned, there was beach balls in the Govan front to celebrate the party!

I actually had to sit in the club deck for some reason that night and never really felt the atmosphere but all my mates sat elsewhere and said it was brilliant.

I was at that game standing in the enclosure and it was just electric as you said...that was a hairs on the back of the neck atmosphere!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

One game id loved to have been at!!!!

Was there that night too mate....stunning!! :praise: Still remember all four stands singing The Billy Boys loud as fuck, in unison! What a night!!! :crywank: