Montrose away

rfc1990

I work in Montrose and I was speaking to my boss tonight. Apparently at the local pub watch meeting here a lot of the pub owners have said they're not going to open for when Rangers are in town.

A few of the pubs are run by celtic supporters so that may be why but it's a stupid reason, they need the money. If you are heading up for the game I'd advise you to go to the Golf Inn, good pub owned by a Rangers man.

I work in Montrose and I was speaking to my boss tonight. Apparently at the local pub watch meeting here a lot of the pub owners have said they're not going to open for when Rangers are in town.

A few of the pubs are run by celtic supporters so that may be why but it's a stupid reason, they need the money. If you are heading up for the game I'd advise you to go to the Golf Inn, good pub owned by a Rangers man.

i was with him last thursday and friday, bit too small for all of us

are you sure cause i was there last friday for golf day and all bars said they would be very welcoming, ones i was in anyway, ie golfie and masonic club, couple of others but cant remember the names.

Market, Sharkys, Northern Vaults?

are you sure cause i was there last friday for golf day and all bars said they would be very welcoming, ones i was in anyway, ie golfie and masonic club, couple of others but cant remember the names.

your name photo looks great m8, do you have it in a bigger size?

Can't help being a cheeky bugger when I see good pics of Ibrox :beer1: