Keep Calm and Carry on...

delamonty

A WWII statement.

We (The Rangers support) have not always adhered to these wise words. Every match we play is a Cup final for the opposition. And don't let anyone fool you -- even in Div 3, there are good players, hard players. Yesterday was no anomaly imho.

It was only our third match -- we should have won but not sharp. What do we do?

Simple

1. Goian, Boca = Gone. I'm stunned they are still here tbh.
  2. Black? Kick up his arse and soon. Nowhere as good as I was led to believe -- and frankly saw when he played against us.
  3. The players need to know that we just can't 'show up' ffs.... Lack of professionalism there(see the next point)
  4. Ally: Get it sorted.... now. Why? Mr. Green knows you are untouchable -- until we don't get results and I don't want that to happen to you. (Big salary.... mibbees?)

ok enough of the excuses though... We need to treat every match as a final -- just like our opponents do.

WATP 00000042.gif

Black played ok. Broadfoot was the main culprit.

Let's not forget the team has had no preseason and have a few new players. They need a wee bit of time to gel and get some sharpness about them.

I won't worry at this moment in time. Let's see how they are doing half way through the season.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Black played ok. Broadfoot was the main culprit.

Let's not forget the team has had no preseason and have a few new players. They need a wee bit of time to gel and get some sharpness about them.

I won't worry at this moment in time. Let's see how they are doing half way through the season.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

If you're on about yesterday then no he wasn't.

Stop using him as a scapegoat.