Ibrox wheelchair spaces and access.

bufforbero

Hi All

I'm waiting on word back from the club about this coming Saturday, but just wondered if anyone on here can provide some info.

My cousin and fellow season ticket holder is taking his daughter to the match this weekend. She's due to go into hospital at the end of the month for a major operation and she wanted to go see the Rangers, Broxi and to sing her favourite songs (blue sea of Ibrox and Penny Arcade).

Hopefully the club will get back to me soon, but in the meantime:

Where are the wheelchair spaces in the ground?

Do they open the exit gate to allow the wheelchair through and how to get up the stairs?

Parking; On the day he'll have to miss the supporters bus and drive himself, hence he'll be taking the wife and his son too. Can they park in the spaces next to the Broomloan if using their blue badge?

Also are there seats next to wheelchair spaces for carers?

Finally, does Broxi ever get to come up into the stadium itself on occasions like this, or is he confined to the pitch?

Chhers in Advance.

Waiting list is years for these tickets and I am pretty sure every space is took up by a season ticket. I took my neighbour to a game she has a season ticket I had a seat and the wheelchair goes right in front of me

Hi All

I'm waiting on word back from the club about this coming Saturday, but just wondered if anyone on here can provide some info.

My cousin and fellow season ticket holder is taking his daughter to the match this weekend. She's due to go into hospital at the end of the month for a major operation and she wanted to go see the Rangers, Broxi and to sing her favourite songs (blue sea of Ibrox and Penny Arcade).

Do they open the exit gate to allow the wheelchair through and how to get up the stairs?

Parking; On the day he'll have to miss the supporters bus and drive himself, hence he'll be taking the wife and his son too. Can they park in the spaces next to the Broomloan if using their blue badge?

Finally, does Broxi ever get to come up into the stadium itself on occasions like this, or is he confined to the pitch?

Chhers in Advance.

65 spaces in the West Enclosure

4 spaces in the Broomloan

7 spaces in the Govan West Corner (away fans)

All spaces include a seat for a carer

15 year long waiting list for a season ticket

Every wheelchair ticket includes free parking in the Albion.

Whatever they do don't just turn up and expect to get access to the wheelchair section or it may end up in tears, make sure they have the appropriate ticket.

65 spaces in the West Enclosure

4 spaces in the Broomloan

7 spaces in the Govan West Corner (away fans)

All spaces include a seat for a carer

15 year long waiting list for a season ticket

In my view this is a shame, so few seats in a stadium so big and a 15 year waiting list. The cost of these additional space for these seats is minimal and in this day and age I am sure we could do better.

Why don't you just phone Coisty and ask if they will play the match in your back garden FFS.

Thanks for your input.

A member of my family who is wheelchair bound wants to go to watch Rangers. Her first two years of life were spent in the Edinburgh hospital for sick kids. She spent months in Harthill after major heart surgery. She now has another major op to go through at the end of the month all this on six short years of life and her father thought it would be a treat for her before that traumatic event.

I'm already sorting arrangements with the club for this, but thought I'd try and get some extra info here.

Then someone like you comes out with stuff like that. Hope it never happens to your family brother.

Hi All

Chhers in Advance.

Ok Bro,his is my experience and it worked for me,ask the TO for a ticket in the West Enclosure,you can wheel the wee lassie in on her chair,there is a parking place just there for the chair,(they made it for me BTW)put the wee girl in her seat ,park wheelchair sit beside her and enjoy the game,good luck. Having said that I will be when the time comes urging the FFF to donate any unused cash to an improvement in our disabled facilities.

Why don't you just phone Coisty and ask if they will play the match in your back garden FFS.

Fuckin wank, god forbid someone in a wheelchair wanting to go to ibrox. Hope you never go through what that wee lassie and her parents have had to endure!!

Just shows you, we are all bears but their are arseholes in all walks of life!