eosmhdo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats me just home now 8am to 23:30 long fucking day but worth every second. Just got a feeling off immense pride in our support after that, the lot of you top class btw (tu)

to tired to read thro threads can anyone let me know if CG sat in with BF1 ?

top day thank you all

WATP

Fuckin luv all u bears :h34rt:

thats me just home now 8am to 23:30 long fucking day but worth every second. Just got a feeling off immense pride in our support after that, the lot of you top class btw (tu)

to tired to read thro threads can anyone let me know if CG sat in with BF1 ?

top day thank you all

Na he never he bottled it after he saw them passing other fans up the human escalator :uk:

Regarding this as a world record.....

Where this is being discussed elsewhere to dispute the claim - have any of them come up with games that are part of the domestic league season? ie not a play-off final at a neutral ground (England) or 2nd leg of a play-off (Brazil).

Why was I given a negative rep for this?

I'm only pointing out that on other forums trying to dispute this record they are using special games. I'm merely asking if they have come up with a game that is a genuine fourth tier normal league game like Rangers game against East Stirlingshire.

Today was a statement of defiance against those who are determined to bring us down.

I said similar in a previous post. And it doesn't look as if "they" are about to let sleeping dogs lie. It doesn't seem to have penetrated their collective skulls that all they are doing is making Rangers stronger. The best way to burst the Rangers bubble would be to just let this petty vindictiveness go and just get on with things. But the SFA will no doubt haul Green up for something he said today and the net result will be yet more Bears getting roused to show their support for the club.