eosmhdo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, mate :lol:

But I didn't actually do much wrong for a change. Just stewards being stewards.

I nearly got evicted from a Def Leppard concert at SECC a couple of years ago.. Went straight from work.. Vodka and red bull in taxi on way.. No dinner.. I did nothing wrong.. Just sat down.. In standing area :lol: No sitting in SECC.. :uk:

Those who were there fellas take a bow :praise:

A truly amazing attendance for a club playing (hopefully not for long ) at that level and everyone associated with a Proud and Glorious club should be very very proud , gives yourselves a round of applause :clap:

And the bearettes and babybears who had tickets :clap:

It is a magnificent attendance and it does great credit to the fanbase of Rangers. But it also clearly illustrates the degree to which those who would seek to destroy Rangers have not only failed miserably, but have arguably made Rangers stronger. The Rangers "family" is now largely united against common enemies. Although clearly not intended, Regan and Doncaster might end up having done the Gers a massive favour. That, more than anything else, will leave them, if this Englishman can borrow one of your Scottish words, greetin' (did I get it right?).

Genuine question, do you think this will last?

Of course not, mate.

But the ST sales are what matter. If we hit 38k+ for ST I'd be happy. You'll have the odd thousand adding onto that each week as well through ticket sales. Even if the ST holders miss a match due to work or what have you, it's not a huge matter.

It was fantastic today. The BO and UB were brilliant sing and bouncy and loved their banners as always. I hope they know people do really appreciate their efforts, including Ally who clapped them. To see Ibrox full was such a wonderful thing to see and I felt a year in my eye as we came out to simply the best.

I :h34rt: Rangers

Always have, Always will

He was excited.. And had one too many.. But he's a Bear.. So who gives a shit :cgreen: gets it.. Chill (tu)

[/qu Think you,ve picked me up wrong there the guy posted about this hours ago on another thread n there was some witty banter going on with fellow bears, funny, all good humour of course, the guy deserves a rep for giving us a laugh (with him not at him I must add). Love the banter on here. I,d never laugh at a bear in a derogatory way...Sorry you took my post in the wrong way im sure you,l understand now I,ve explained it...If not then its no me that has to chill.