Tix office mix up

tbblue

To be fair, the standard of our team has dropped considerably as well. Im not saying we are div3 level, but ffs £400 to watch us scud a shower of part timers every week. The loyalty should work both ways. It shouldnt just be us thats loyal to the club.

We could have survived quite happilly for the next 3 years in these divisions with everyone paying £200 for a book. 40,000 books at £200 is more than enough for us to sail back to the spl. No cup games and no bheast games on the book, should take the price down also (tu)

I'd say a 30% reduction is more than enough for what we are watching. You're quoting £400, most are far, far cheaper than that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm so you let yer 7 yr old son fend fur himself on his own for his first season as a SC holder....aye right bold yin!

In ma day the 7 year olds were sent down the front to be used as target practice for the pish filled screwtap bottles

We did get safety helmets painted red white and blue though

Fekkin leather seats - man up ffs

:)

Accepted the ticket office have done wrong here, but somewhere a bear who could have had his seat for 20 years for all we know has just been told they've made a mistake and gave his seat away. Maybe he's surrounded by his family in that seat. Even if he's not he's got to know everyone around him as you do when you've got a season ticket.

I get that you've paid your money and that maybe 12k folk haven't renewed, but this guy has renewed and due to an error he could lose his seat.

At the end of the day, he wants to renew and it's his seat. You should accept that and find seats elsewhere in the ground. You'll still be able to see the gers. Even if you don't have an arm rest.

Exactly the point I was trying to make, although fuck writing that on an Iphone.

The game is controlled by the Police, the ticket centre have no say in when stands open, one of the biggest problem they have is ticket pick up, fans are asked to come as early as possible (up to 1-2 hours is recommended) but the fans don't turn up to later on, some may have travel issues but that is what happens. The pay at the gate scenario against East Fife was totally unprecedented, not the ticket centre that makes those sort of calls mate

For sure ticket pick up is a total fuck up. They should have more staff for days of games to help the demand

I have nothing but good things to say about the ticket office and travel club. They have always been spot on with me.

I emailed them.this morning.(before i got berwick email) asking if they could tell me when the tickets were goin on sale. They replied by email and left me a voicemail, good effort from them

Just had tix office on saying the season ticket I got was mis sold and that I had to move as it should have been a renewal and not for public sale, I told the girl to jog on and that I waited until public sale to get 3 seats together with my dad and my son who is 7 and his first smartcard.

She was quite adamant that they needed to take it and advised we need it for a juvenile! I said sorry but I satfrom 5/6hrs on Tuesday pressing redial to get through early enough to secure tix together and if you think I am sitting separate from my dad and son who too is a juvenile after a week of all the tickets option and seat options going out the door you are not on!

She then said ok we will just need to tell them we can't move you, I said sorry but I am not to blame and I am not willing to be apart from my dad and son in our first full season altogether. So from they would be taking the seat to ok we will just need to advise them we can't, makes me a bit angry at being lied to.

Have to admit feel sorry for my fellow bears who are impacted and the call has left a sour taste in the mouth, wonder how many more will flag issues....hopefully a one off and no one else gets a call like that!

So you stole a weans ticket, and now the wean needs to sit alone?

here is a perfect example of an ageing grumpy auld bear who has an aversion to text speak on occasion being used, seriously check your rest face mate...life is too short...think about how your ageing....in a happy stylee or a grumpy auld fucking bar steward stylee....just saying like :-)

Erm..... This is awkward I actually meant to add a wee :P bu8t I was on ym phone and it clearly didnt carry it over.

I was only joking you know that do you? I am 28 with quite a bit of grey hair but I am not a fuddy duddy yet.

Oh well moving on.